Just Wicked

Hmm,

You could grab some beer or wine, make some good snacks and food and have a little tailgate party. :nana:
 
Rassitter said:
Hmm,

You could grab some beer or wine, make some good snacks and food and have a little tailgate party. :nana:

hmmm...that is an idea that might be fun but it could not be a tailgate party it would have to be in my house cause it is raining here... :rolleyes:
 
OK

HOUSE PARTY!!!!!!!!! :nana:

You could bake something good in the oven.

I know you can bake, because I overheard everyone saying what great buns you have. :D (Cracking myself up)
 
Rassitter said:
OK

HOUSE PARTY!!!!!!!!! :nana:

You could bake something good in the oven.

I know you can bake, because I overheard everyone saying what great buns you have. :D (Cracking myself up)


OMG your to funny...and I can bake I made muffins this morning and I'm making bread right now hehehe :catroar:
 
yummmmy I love the smell of home made bread in the oven. *Rubbing my belly*

(And I bet you thought us guys spent all our time rubbing other things) lol
 
Rassitter said:
yummmmy I love the smell of home made bread in the oven. *Rubbing my belly*

(And I bet you thought us guys spent all our time rubbing other things) lol


you must be muilti tasking lol... :p

rubbing both hehehe​
 
just wicked said:
you must be muilti tasking lol... :p

rubbing both hehehe​


HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA LOL good comeback.

*Now checking to see if I have a web cam on as I think "How did she know?*
 
Rassitter said:
HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA LOL good comeback.

*Now checking to see if I have a web cam on as I think "How did she know?*


hehehehehehehe...I know you could muliti task...LOL :nana:​
 
Well, I have been told that I am good with my hands. *Grin* and since I do have two. :devil:
 
Rassitter said:
Well, I have been told that I am good with my hands. *Grin* and since I do have two. :devil:


two hands hmmm...wonder what you can do with those...hehehe​
 
just wicked said:
two hands hmmm...wonder what you can do with those...hehehe​

I can do plenty, and I am sure I could find something else too if needed :devil: . *Laughs*l
 
Can't complain. It has been a beautiful day in Georgia. Certainly not November weather.

Spent a great day out and about with my wife and toddler.... Watching a bit of football and catching up on Lit this afternoon.
 
mistertripps said:
Can't complain. It has been a beautiful day in Georgia. Certainly not November weather.

Spent a great day out and about with my wife and toddler.... Watching a bit of football and catching up on Lit this afternoon.


sounds like a good day...

I'v spent most of my day cleaning up after my 3 minions...lol​
 
Index: sexy ducky. sexy ducky 1 sexy ducky 2 sexy ducky 3 sexy ducky 4 sexy ducky 5 sexy ducky 6 sexy ducky 7 sexy ducky 8 sexy ducky 9

sexy ducky 10 sexy Jwpic11 pic10 pic9 pic8 pic7 pic6 pic6 pic4 pic3 pic2 overall1 overall2 Red

overall3 overall4 overall5 overall6 overall7 overall8 overall9 overall10 overall11 overall12 Red2

Red 3
on the bed
one the bed2
one the bed3
on the bed4
outside
outside2
outside3
outside4
outside5
outside6
outside7
outside8
outside9
outside10
outsied11
outside12
outside13
outside14
outside15
outside16
nighty
nighty
nighty
nighty
nighty
render
render2
sweater
sweater2
sweater
sweater
feet
sweater
sweater
 
Last edited:
Back
Top