SillyRipple
Dick Sucking Slut
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2023
- Posts
- 2,816
Just a quickieBeen a busy little cocksucker already?
Hmm.. and I'm ashamed.Im impressed
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just a quickieBeen a busy little cocksucker already?
Hmm.. and I'm ashamed.Im impressed
That's what I'm talking about..ok im partially caffeinated..
Good morning Sissy
not sure about the front where the panty would rub...but if it's like the back it would be unreal...That's what I'm talking about..ok im partially caffeinated..
Good morning Sissy
Of course u are...85w shamefulJust a quickie
Hmm.. and I'm ashamed.
Ahh the logistics..grrnot sure about the front where the panty would rub...but if it's like the back it would be unreal...
Just turns me on, I can't help it.Of course u are...85w shameful
Quickies have a time and place.. usually in a dark alley
I rub the back when I want to edge...makes me so hard...Ahh the logistics..grr
I know u can't..u dirty slut..Just turns me on, I can't help it.
Afternoon.Afternoon kids..im done for the day.. outside anyway..im sunburned..riveting update huh?
I don't see lines yet.. just pink face and shouldersAfternoon.
It might be "riveting" to see how your sunburn looks in contrast with the unsunburned parts.
I always like your pink parts.I don't see lines yet.. just pink face and shoulders
https://ibb.co/6cs7nBY7I always like your pink parts.
Exactly what I meant.
GrrExactly what I meant.
Your lips are very pink.
Sunburn...
Not that impressive yet.
Or maybe its the lighting.
Oooh.
Amazing how things change when nipples are involvedOooh.
Some nice pink nipples.
How could you tell it changed?Amazing how things change when nipples are involved
Went from unimpressive to complimentaryHow could you tell it changed?
I'm glad you find it impressiveWent from unimpressive to complimentary
Wha?I'm glad you find it impressive
I'm impressed that you can follow the conversation.Wha?
I love my tits..so yes I guess I am too
But we're talking about u
I think u lost me on the last post... but I guess my powers of bullshit got me through it..ta daI'm impressed that you can follow the conversation.
I can't
I've got one or two of them..You do have your superpowers.
View attachment 2642567