kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,402
Yummy..ty and good morning..how u beennice strong french roast coming up...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yummy..ty and good morning..how u beennice strong french roast coming up...
glad it's the weekend...Yummy..ty and good morning..how u been
bet those will feel good...
Hiya
They do look comfybet those will feel good...
and look like they'll contain everything...They do look comfy
Well that's no funand look like they'll contain everything...
you want to see it poking out?Well that's no fun
Yupyou want to see it poking out?
I like the feeling of the panties on my tip...
What about rubbing against the ridgeI like the feeling of the panties on my tip...
if by ridge you mean waistband I've done that...great stimulation...What about rubbing against the ridge
I'll have to try that...I meant the idk the anatomically correct term.. the ridge between the head and shaft
I need to wake up
That's what I'm talking about..ok im partially caffeinated..I know that spot on the back side is quite sensitive and feels great to rub...
That's what I'm talking about..ok im partially caffeinated..
Good morning Sissy
Nodding my headKathy
How are you?Nodding my head
Sissy
Waking up.. looking around..How are you?
Uhmm *blushes* what do you mean?Waking up.. looking around..
What are u doing?
That's a silly question..i see what u are not doing
I mean..u are really skilled at talking with a mouth full of cockUhmm *blushes* what do you mean?
To talk with you, alwaysI mean..u are really skilled at talking with a mouth full of cock
That's not exactly *blushes* true.But..no sucky sucky right now
Been a busy little cocksucker already?To talk with you, always
That's not exactly *blushes* true.