kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,194
Hey now.. that's my question..whats up
Not much.. showered and dressed but I'm not sure if im ready for the day yet .. I've tried twice to get up..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey now.. that's my question..whats up
Good morning sunshine.. how are uGood morning!!
you need your coffee...Hey now.. that's my question..
Not much.. showered and dressed but I'm not sure if im ready for the day yet .. I've tried twice to get up..
U are not lying... coffee good uggyou need your coffee...
to answer your question I'm up from a nice voice BJ recording I just listened to...Hey now.. that's my question..
Not much.. showered and dressed but I'm not sure if im ready for the day yet .. I've tried twice to get up..
Can u share a link for the others..? I need caffeine...ill be back..to answer your question I'm up from a nice voice BJ recording I just listened to...
Doing well. Still hanging on to some sweet dreams.Good morning sunshine.. how are u
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/😈💜nottee-fantasies💜😈.1656253/post-103167314Can u share a link for the others..? I need caffeine...ill be back..
Im curious about those dreamsDoing well. Still hanging on to some sweet dreams.
feel free to share your own version...lol
I. Taking notes..feel free to share your own version...lol
can't imagine you really need notes...I. Taking notes..
U never know... learn something new everyday.. maybe this is itcan't imagine you really need notes...
feel free to share what you learn...U never know... learn something new everyday.. maybe this is it
Is that what the kids are calling it todayIf you need to test the new tricks you learn......... Just saying my hand is raised
I'm wearing stretchy panties to see how much you learned...feel free to share what you learn...
It has been a while - checking in - I see you are in limboGood morning mi pervy amigos
Yay..how are u? It has been too long..too long.. hehehe..is there such a thing?It has been a while - checking in - I see you are in limbo![]()
chug....chug...chug.....Im still caffeinating...
There might be a thing of too thick maybe but not too longYay..how are u? It has been too long..too long.. hehehe..is there such a thing?
Right...i don't want to get ruined.. necessarilyThere might be a thing of too thick maybe but not too long![]()