kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,192
In case u forgot
https://ibb.co/qF9Cpddg
https://ibb.co/qF9Cpddg
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love tig bitties!!!I have a strong back..from lugging around these big ol titties
But ur concern us noted
![]()
Love this view!In case u forgot
https://ibb.co/qF9Cpddg
I agreeI love tig bitties!!!
I think they should be allowed to be out wherever men can show their hairy ass chests
I grew up with a dippy hippie aunt and a mother who had their breasts out when we camped or were home from summer work or sunning lolI agree![]()
So did EVERYONE I played with LOLAnd if we were ever playing strip poker..ud see a lot of this.
I suck at poker
My mom was so structured and boring..to me.. but a nudist at heart..she is who introduced me to skinny dippingI grew up with a dippy hippie aunt and a mother who had their breasts out when we camped or were home from summer work or sunning lol
They are too memorable to ever forgetIn case u forgot
https://ibb.co/qF9Cpddg
Aw shucks u flatter me for sureThey are too memorable to ever forget![]()
My aunt, her friend, my sisters, and their friends were the ones who told me I "had to" wear nothing LOLMy mom was so structured and boring..to me.. but a nudist at heart..she is who introduced me to skinny dipping
You're well worth itAw shucks u flatter me for sure
TyYou're well worth it
Someday as in today?One of these days, I'm going to have to explain what I'm talking about, with my heavy sweater-puppied women and nudity LOL
Tonight once dinner is cooked and eaten, I'll get on it, and make you say, "Hmmm, that family is different"Someday as in today?
I like different..Tonight once dinner is cooked and eaten, I'll get on it, and make you say, "Hmmm, that family is different"
And now I am off to start the fire, prep chicken and veggies...I like different..
Ok ill patiently await..grr
Make sure there's leftoversAnd now I am off to start the fire, prep chicken and veggies...
I dun know, You and your kinksMake sure there's leftovers
Im not opposed to a doggy bag
I wasn't the drunken uncle, I was the uncle the nieces liked in the summerSays my favorite drunken uncle
![]()
Ur just rj to me.. person of intrigueI wasn't the drunken uncle, I was the uncle the nieces liked in the summer
I was Uncle Raj the one uncle who'd not get them beer but would cook hot dogs lolUr just rj to me.. person of intrigue
Not my favorite uncle..beer AND a hotdog for meI was Uncle Raj the one uncle who'd not get them beer but would cook hot dogs lol