EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
- Joined
- May 8, 2009
- Posts
- 53,479
On the plus side, you built me a basement, so thanks!Im waiting in ur basement.. that's creepy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
On the plus side, you built me a basement, so thanks!Im waiting in ur basement.. that's creepy
Im nothing if not a gracious hostOn the plus side, you built me a basement, so thanks!
Makes it easier to visit.Im nothing if not a gracious host

I really am...i guess it's growing up in the South.. and being taught manners from birth.. such a lost artMakes it easier to visit.![]()
So then, let's get creepy.I really am...i guess it's growing up in the South.. and being taught manners from birth.. such a lost art

U got this shit down.. natural talent..i think u should tutor me in creepySo then, let's get creepy.![]()
I was thinking the reverse.U got this shit down.. natural talent..i think u should tutor me in creepy

Well obviously right...im sure ull get used to itI was thinking the reverse.![]()
I’ve probably heard that song more times than any other in my life.Fair warning..enter at ur own risk
Yes..my x hated it cuz it was so overplayed..not me.. still love itI’ve probably heard that song more times than any other in my life.
And if not, I'm sure you'll make me.Well obviously right...im sure ull get used to it
I shouldn't have toAnd if not, I'm sure you'll make me.
We can just be naked and weird.I shouldn't have to
But yes I will

So.. my natural stateWe can just be naked and weird.![]()
Exactly.So.. my natural state
TyExactly.
Any excuse for more time alone with you naked, lol.
I think we have a theme song for our ppl
Thank YOU for letting me be around you in the nude so much.

YwThank YOU for letting me be around you in the nude so much.![]()
Perv..i like it
Then go get some damned sleep.Perv..i like it
O im so tired..i haven't slept in days.. and I'm working on loppy er
Only a cage and a bucket..i decorated myselfThen go get some damned sleep.
Surely you have some kind of bed in that basement.
lmao, I initially understood you saying "i decorated myself" as you literally putting decorations on yourself.Only a cage and a bucket..i decorated myself
