kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,194
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
im doing very well. im just sitting here eating plums lol what are u up to?Hehe
Hows u?
Not eating plumsim doing very well. im just sitting here eating plums lol what are u up to?
mine are those prune plums. im prob gonna have to shii later lolNot that I have anything against plums
I ate some the other day that were so juicy and sweet..hands down the best plums I've ever had
I was wondering about that..calm missy.. there's consequencesmine are those prune plums. im prob gonna have to shii later lol
I've had 4, I guess ill stop there lolI was wondering about that..calm missy.. there's consequences
I bet many of y'all didn't know that I knew that word
Yup
That's usually a good stopping pointI've had 4, I guess ill stop there lol
UmmWait I just checked the bowl. It was 5...
what else are we talking about?![]()
ok honest to goodness, this is embarrassing. ive never had more than 1 orgasm like in a sitting... I dont know how you would say it. like ive had 3 orgasms in a day but they were spread out. spread... hahahaUmm
Orgasms.. duh
what else is there?
Wowok honest to goodness, this is embarrassing. ive never had more than 1 orgasm like in a sitting... I dont know how you would say it. like ive had 3 orgasms in a day but they were spread out. spread... hahaha
I mean I really am satisfied, unless im like ovulating or something, then I go crazy and want every guy to fuck me.Wow
Come to me darlin..
Lol
Wow i am amazed
But if ur satisfied
Quality not quantity
I know that feeling.. like I said..as long as ur happy it's all good..I mean I really am satisfied, unless im like ovulating or something, then I go crazy and want every guy to fuck me.
sleep well darlin!Grr
I gotta go.. stupid head..
Always fun..i always hear ur sexy voice when I see u
Ty
Sounds good to me. I’ll follow that advice.Ok kids..no clothes until further notice.. it's just too hot.
Ill write notes for those who need them..
Dr Kathy has spoken
No.. that's head nurse Kathysounds like a line in a cheesy porn flic
TySounds good to me. I’ll follow that advice.![]()
"Head" nurse...No.. that's head nurse Kathy