KTrout23
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2013
- Posts
- 8,559
No argument here.Ty
At least someone doesn't just argue for arguments sake
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No argument here.Ty
At least someone doesn't just argue for arguments sake
Duh"Head" nurse...
could also be a CFNM story lineDuh
We are talking about porn
Im still confused about thatcould also be a CFNM story line
I could see you with a riding crop in your hand standing in front of line of nude men on their knees...Im still confused about that
I've been told multiple times and I think I understand... then I'm lost
So.. maybe it does
Maybe not
YesI could see you with a riding crop in your hand standing in front of line of nude men on their knees...
I might be among them...Yes
Men and women...
Wise words. There is a tendency today in social media and here to (a) judge yourself against every one else's braggadocios claims and (b) be judged harshly by others based on some insane metric determined by the masses. Don't be the first and don't allow the second to drag you down. As Kathy suggests, just be you. And if you are happy with what you have, then you are more blessed than most. And maybe, just maybe, allow what you read and see here to open your mind to explore the 'more' that might be out there for you.And no reason to be embarrassed.. not here anyway
Not shitWise words. There is a tendency today in social media and here to (a) judge yourself against every one else's braggadocios claims and (b) be judged harshly by others based on some insane metric determined by the masses. Don't be the first and don't allow the second to drag you down. As Kathy suggests, just be you. And if you are happy with what you have, then you are more blessed than most. And maybe, just maybe, allow what you read and see here to open your mind to explore the 'more' that might be out there for you.
But then again, what do I know?
*Will beI might be among them...
as you wish...*Will be
See i don't need a cropas you wish...
or the black leather...See i don't need a crop
But I like the idea of one.. and my fishnet outfit..
perfect...just add the riding crop and/or whip
Looking aroundperfect...just add the riding crop and/or whip
that would suffice...Looking around
Looks like a wooden spoon for now
Really.. would it be sufficient?that would suffice...
it's the kinky thought that mattersReally.. would it be sufficient?
Thanks for ur grace
Ur right..it's the kinky thought that matters
focus on keeping your pets in line....Ur right..
Thanks for keeping me focused
Smack..did I ask ufocus on keeping your pets in line....
ouch....Smack..did I ask u