kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,197
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was told this. I was also told that reading naked on camera was nice to look atIt really is what makes the rest of the shit bearable
Does that include reading comments?I was told this. I was also told that reading naked on camera was nice to look at
Yes, it didDoes that include reading comments?
I never knew how much fun I was thenYes, it did
I was surprised at how much I could get done with naked women on a second screen lolI never knew how much fun I was then
YwMmmmmm
we all know you have a small army of sissy slaves to do your housework...Well I wasn't doing housework...
But I can see the entertainment value
If only..we all know you have a small army of sissy slaves to do your housework...
looking at maid outfits....If only..
One day
Currently taking apps for hours s bitchlooking at maid outfits....
feather duster - checkCurrently taking apps for hours s bitch
Good boy.. checkfeather duster - check
maid outfit - check
maid outfit complete with ruffle pantiesfeather duster - check
maid outfit - check
Of course u domaid outfit complete with ruffle panties