kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,194
Surprise surpriseAll the same, I'm in for more of that.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Surprise surpriseAll the same, I'm in for more of that.![]()
I know, I'm usually so innocent and subtle.Surprise surprise![]()
RightI know, I'm usually so innocent and subtle.
I'll let you know when I'm thinking it.Right
I never know what ur thinking![]()
It.. could be anything..I'll let you know when I'm thinking it.
That's the problem, it COULD be anything.It.. could be anything..
Im excited

Right... but it's unexpected and i like that..That's the problem, it COULD be anything.
It might not be all that good.![]()
Feet is one fetish I do not have.Unless it involves feet..
No sir
U and me bothFeet is one fetish I do not have.
I'm interested in the body parts above the feet.
Oh, so you're super into ankles like me then?!U and me both![]()
Man.. especially when they have accessories.. like a sexy ankle bracelet...purrOh, so you're super into ankles like me then?!![]()
Or when they are extra boney. Mmmm, way to get me hard.Man.. especially when they have accessories.. like a sexy ankle bracelet...purr
Shh cankles.. that's my kryptoniteOr when they are extra boney. Mmmm, way to get me hard.![]()
I know they are sexy bare, but in the right ankle socks... fuck, that gets me every time.Shh cankles.. that's my kryptonite
See.. accessories...can make or break the sexiness of ankleI know they are sexy bare, but in the right ankle socks... fuck, that gets me every time.
lmaoSee.. accessories...can make or break the sexiness of ankle
https://postimg.cc/JHJfxSNr


I thought about it..but i decided against it.. don't want to lose u to sexy ankle picslmao
For a moment there I thought you were showing me an actual ankle pic.![]()
Pfft, if nothing else I would have stayed for the laughs.I thought about it..but i decided against it.. don't want to lose u to sexy ankle pics

Laughs... don't u mean moans of desirePfft, if nothing else I would have stayed for the laughs.![]()
Where's the pink?
Nothing like a good pussy photo.
So, in your opinion,
My opinion doesn't matter..its pretty much spelled out..So, in your opinion,
Is Lola a transexual?