kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,194
I am.. I hope u don't mind if I bring a few friends..Take as close of a look as you'd like.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am.. I hope u don't mind if I bring a few friends..Take as close of a look as you'd like.
Friends?I am.. I hope u don't mind if I bring a few friends..
Just a few of my closest.. female friends..its show and tell day..Friends?
Oh my. O_OJust a few of my closest.. female friends..its show and tell day..
Yup.. smile and look happyOh my. O_O
Yes, miss!Yup.. smile and look happy

Who knew how aggresale u are.. nekkidYes, miss!![]()
Well I started off being agreeable to you being naked, so it's always been this way.Who knew how aggresale u are.. nekkid
Noted

Im not the brightest crayon in the box.. sometimes...grrWell I started off being agreeable to you being naked, so it's always been this way.![]()
That's alright, I still like your box.Im not the brightest crayon in the box.. sometimes...grr
ShamelessThat's alright, I still like your box.
And yes..i often think.. what would Kathy w a boner do
Beware.. caution upon entryNow that sounds interesting.
Beware.. caution upon entry
See... that makes me feel predictable... yuck..I may be new to posting on your thread, but I'm not unprepared for what might happen next.![]()
See... that makes me feel predictable... yuck..
Then ur in the right placeNo, no, I just mean I'm not easily offended/put off by something 'out there'... Feel free to be as left-field as you like.
Says the one deciding to keep me naked.Shameless

I never said it was a bad thing..Says the one deciding to keep me naked.![]()
Not around my nipples.I never said it was a bad thing..
Just an observation.. mister sensitive
Running my nails across ur nipples
Are u sensitive?