EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
- Joined
- May 8, 2009
- Posts
- 53,674
Would love to see you smile.Mission accomplished
And making me laugh..is amazing cuz I'm so happy at that moment
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Would love to see you smile.Mission accomplished
And making me laugh..is amazing cuz I'm so happy at that moment
Ask and u shall receiveWould love to see you smile.
Careful with that, it could be dangerous.Ask and u shall receive

Dude who u are telling?Careful with that, it could be dangerous.![]()
Drawn to perverts.Dude who u are telling?
I. Drawn to danger and red flags..

Perverts I love..its the predators i can do withoutDrawn to perverts.![]()
But what if I wanna pounce on you?Perverts..inlo
Perverts I love..its the predators i can do without

Ur not going to hurt meBut what if I wanna pounce on you?![]()
Well I might, but it'll be fun.Ur not going to hurt me
So bring it on
Nah I'm a tough bitch.. physically... so im not worriedWell I might, but it'll be fun.
I might need a new sexy strategy then.Nah I'm a tough bitch.. physically... so im not worried
there is a lot of fuckers that find my body type arousing
Ur sexy darlingI might need a new sexy strategy then.
Ty.A lot for sure. Some of them born that way, others probably molded by their own personal experiences, but we know what we like!
With a great pair of boobs and a healthy disdain for bullshit, I suspect. I mean, the first part is pretty evident at least.Ty.
I grew up in a trophy wife society
.
Imagine where that left me
YupWith a great pair of boobs and a healthy disdain for bullshit, I suspect. I mean, the first part is pretty evident at least.
Naked wrestling!Ur sexy darling
Like u tell me
Just be u

I winNaked wrestling!
The victor gets to top!
lol, I dunno.
Even if you win, the fun will be in trying.I win
K. Top i stay
YeahEven if you win, the fun will be in trying.
All those naked body parts wriggling and writhing around each other.
Tumbling and turning, prodding and poking, groping and groping.
Just sweaty, aroused players.Yeah
Jo losers in this scenario
Exactly..i love playing sweatyJust sweaty, aroused players.
Then let's get hot and naughty.Exactly..i love playing sweaty
