ChesterLester6996
Tongue Fu Master
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2026
- Posts
- 2,403
No plans to be a dick however I sometimes let it think for me.Good to know
Don't be a dick and disrespectful and we are cool
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No plans to be a dick however I sometimes let it think for me.Good to know
Don't be a dick and disrespectful and we are cool
That's coolNo plans to be a dick however I sometimes let it think for me.![]()
I insist that you call me out if that happens.That's cool
I get that..
But don't be surprised if I call u out if it gets out of line
(Don't worry my boundaries are deep and wide..i don't know.. I just had to sing that)
o worries.I insist that you call me out if that happens.
Sending you happy vibesN
o worries.
That's why this place rocks..
I just got to worry about my happiness..
YummyTy..
Sending pervy vibes to u
![]()
Im a humanitarian..lend a helping hand or something when I can to help man/woman kind outYummy
That's what I'm talking about!!Im a humanitarian..lend a helping hand or something when I can to help man/woman kind out
Ty..ty taking a deep bow.. and getting black eyes from the bouncing boobiesThat's what I'm talking about!!![]()
Those definitely could be considered dangerous weapons!!Ty..ty taking a deep bow.. and getting black eyes from the bouncing boobies
I definitely have built in protection.. other than my smart ass mouthThose definitely could be considered dangerous weapons!!![]()
Well we all have a smart ass mouth at times. Some definitely are more dangerous than others.I definitely have built in protection.. other than my smart ass mouth
Yeah .Well we all have a smart ass mouth at times. Some definitely are more dangerous than others.
Well that's not a problem for me. If someone comes to someone's personal thread and gets offended by it, that's their problem.Yeah .
Im not real good at filtering me..
Another reason I like having my own thread
Exactly..Well that's not a problem for me. If someone comes to someone's personal thread and gets offended by it, that's their problem.
Stupid rules, excluding me from threadsDon't be a dick and disrespectful and we are cool
Good night and sweet dreamsExactly..
We're on the same page..![]()
Ok i gotta try to get some sleep before I start the day..
Adios
Well.. since u have a special place in my frozen heart..u and what u call ur dick can stay..(sit))Enters the cool looking thread)
Stupid rules, excluding me from threads
(Goes)
Nonim related to the ice queenI saw a movie once about this girl with a frozen heart
Do you have a friend who is a snowman?
Anyway..i saw u and couldn't resist the urge.. to tease u..)Enters the cool looking thread)
Stupid rules, excluding me from threads
(Goes)