Keep Calm and Chive On

Bumping this thread...what's new with the Chive Nation? Any other Chivers/Chivettes out there?
 
Thanks to this thread I now know what those Keep Calm and Chive On bumper tickers mean.
 
Very nice! I know there has to be some more Chivettes out there, they must be in hiding.
 
Bump! Happy St. Patricks Day to all of the Chivers & Chivettes out there! Have fun, be safe, and KCCO!
 
I go to the Chive every day and check it out.... I also go to Cracked and read some of the stories there too which can be really interesting.

Plus there's Hump Day!!

I got my Bill Freakin Murray shirt too.


KCCO:)
 
I go to the Chive every day and check it out.... I also go to Cracked and read some of the stories there too which can be really interesting.

Plus there's Hump Day!!

I got my Bill Freakin Murray shirt too.


KCCO:)

You like cracked go to mentalfloss might like it.:kiss:
 
Bump

Bumping this thread...

I know there has to be some more Chivers & Chivettes out there :)
 
Back
Top