Kinky or Not?

Is walking around in a skirt-no panties Kinky?

  • Yes

    Votes: 19 40.4%
  • No

    Votes: 28 59.6%

  • Total voters
    47
Re: Not kinky

happychal said:
To me, there has to be an actual sex act to be considered kinky. I would consider this to an act of exhibitionism. But these people are almost always kinky anyway.
Chal:D

I voted kinky because dressing this way for work every day makes me FEEL kinky.

A sex act is required? Why do you think I like having a bare pussy all day long- makes those acts MUCH easier to accomplish. :D
 
My Opinion-

Kinky is a state of mind.

If you feel naughty, like maybe this is too much but in the end decide that the pleasure out weighs the risk - seems kinky to me.

My lover and I play such games, wearing very little as you described, making eye contact regularly, making love with your eyes...

I say Kinky.
 
Remember the classic definition:

Erotic: Using a feather during sex
Kinky: Using the whole chicken

I vote for erotic. NOW....if you had ben-wa balls or something inserted inside of you at the same time, then I'd switch my vote... ;)
 
Not kinky, but yes sexy. I do it all the time at work. I prefer longer skirts so no one is going to know but I do.:)
 
Back
Top