when my mans not around i use my toys, toys are good, but not as good as this, just wondering if one day i got the chance to be this woman, if i'd go for it or not, have never, ever had two men at the same time, and just imagining the feeling has got me me as wet as hell. back to the toys then for a bit of a session, i really need to feel that orgasm over and over again, right now.
Hey everybody, I am trying out a new posting style for me. Posting mulitple pics at a time. It lets me get more pictures up in a short amount of time, due to that 20 secs delay that the site has between postings. I would rather post each picture one at a time, but that takes forever. So I am going to try this for a while. I would love to hear your opinions on it. If you like it, hate it, or it doesn't matter. I am open to suggestions. Thanks for your time.