Lesbian age gap

Sign54

Mr
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Posts
1,650
This idea is simple. It involves a short haired boyish looking coach at some university who keeps inviting one of her athletes for “practice” when in reality she is screwing her. To make things spicier, the coach is already married to her wife and is know to be a womanizer.
 
So the coach is the older women? She is the womaniser but is a little butch in her appearance. It just one girl assumingly a pretty young thing, she is apparently having a lesbian affair with and the wife doesn't know? OK this I can see getting complicated quickly.
 
Damm why damm? It’s just a preference not a hard and fast rule. It’s the person inside that counts.
I must admit I like my girlfriends to be girls no butch however there is a place for all, except the slut that bitch slapped me today when I was waitressing there works Christmas party. She can take a long walk off a short pier before I push her.

Damn to the fact that a JackHole slapped you
 
Story thought: the "butchiest" lesbians I know tend to be more femme/wanting to swap roles and "butches" can be suprisingly more submissive behind closed doors...
 
Would like to see a situation where the older coach walks in the door of her home along with her Young and innocent student. They enter the bedroom under the pretext of showing off some sports memorabilia only to find her wife naked over the lap of the teens mother.
Awkward to say the least.
 
Back
Top