Let's hear your voice!

So... pumpkin spice seems to be a "meh" thing for the majority of those that responded... what does fall/autumn taste like to you? Smell like?

Is it sweet...?
Like candy corn?
Hot, spiced apple cider?
Pecan everything?
Hot cocoa with tiny marshmallows?

Or something heavier and heartier..
A rich hunters stew?
Pot roast with all the trimmings?
Chili with corn bread?
 
So... pumpkin spice seems to be a "meh" thing for the majority of those that responded... what does fall/autumn taste like to you? Smell like?

Is it sweet...?
Like candy corn?
Hot, spiced apple cider?
Pecan everything?
Hot cocoa with tiny marshmallows?

Or something heavier and heartier..
A rich hunters stew?
Pot roast with all the trimmings?
Chili with corn bread?

Mixed
Hot cocoa.
Cinnamon.
Pot roast.
Cornbread.
 
Because I'm not a big pumpkin lover. I cannot say that I would ever make that on my own. But I think I would try it if somebody else made it. That is definitely a combination that I have never heard of. But I'm fascinated. Thank you.

You're welcome.
 
So... pumpkin spice seems to be a "meh" thing for the majority of those that responded... what does fall/autumn taste like to you? Smell like?

Is it sweet...?
Like candy corn?
Hot, spiced apple cider?
Pecan everything?
Hot cocoa with tiny marshmallows?


Or something heavier and heartier..
A rich hunters stew?
Pot roast with all the trimmings?
Chili with corn bread?

These more for more.

however. Everything here is pure sugar.. So for me. These are more about smells now. I have candles everywhere.
Cider and Hot Cocoa can be sugar free. Which aren't horrible. But do lack something. I do switch up my scents in the fall.

The rest of the year, I'm all about the fruity scents :p
 
I'm not sure if this help but chickpeas and garbanzo beans are the same thing

I've heard of them. But I don't think I've ever really cooked with them. I think the only thing that I really cooked with from scratch is just a typical black bean. If we're being perfectly honest. I am not really heavily into beans. :eek: even my chili I usually eat with no beans.
Okay obviously if I eat refried beans I can't avoid the beans lol but I honestly only really eat that if we go to a Mexican restaurant.

I would have been in even bigger trouble if I ever grew up in the south. My addiction with food is already bad enough. If I was ever introduced to all of the varieties that I hear about. I would weigh 300 lb.:eek:
 
Love chickpeas. They are very popular in Italy, especially north. Legumes are in general very used. I make a very good pasta with them too. And I love beans in general, though the white ones I use mostly for salads.
 
Love chickpeas. They are very popular in Italy, especially north. Legumes are in general very used. I make a very good pasta with them too. And I love beans in general, though the white ones I use mostly for salads.

Hope you are enjoying your holiday! Looking forward to pictures. :rose:
 
Hope you are enjoying your holiday! Looking forward to pictures. :rose:

Thank you, lovely. :)
I came back to Milan this afternoon. But I had a great time, total relax. I've gained 3 Kg. :eek::D Now, comes the tour around the region until the end of the month: Como, Parma, Mantua, Pavia, Genoa. Annnd more kilos to come. :rolleyes::D
 
Back
Top