- Joined
- Jun 26, 2016
- Posts
- 5,288
Okay, I think I’m in love.
Doesn't the accent just make you melt? I mean... Word.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Okay, I think I’m in love.

I might die.


I should have added, HE wasn’t a virginAh the joys of the inexperienced huh?
Im sure there is a joke in there about your cat meowing the whole time you are talking about sex.![]()

goddamn cat 
I should have added, HE wasn’t a virgin
goddamn cat
![]()


That hotel story is priceless. Your poor partner must have been cracking up. Possibly even pointing at you.

Oh god, that's exactly what she did!
Was pretty damn funny, though, I can't really blame her![]()
Sounds like a total bitch
