y=mx+b
___________
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2003
- Posts
- 25,759
I absolutely love this story.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello Mrs K, welcome to the Audio Thread
This made me giggle JAF![]()
Ok hope this works. This is me. https://voca.ro/nqFFQDT2Iqj

Welcome to this neighbourhood.![]()
We're all talkers here.
Thanks... yea I am too.... however most of my talking is my job. I am in radio and do voice overs.
Welcome to this neighbourhood.![]()
We're all talkers here.
Thanks... yea I am too.... however most of my talking is my job. I am in radio and do voice overs.
Y'know, that doesn't surprise me. When I heard you I was thinking 'radio voice'!
Y'know, that doesn't surprise me. When I heard you I was thinking 'radio voice'!
I thought "News speaker". LOL
Do I have an accent?
Midwest?
Insulting... Southwest