ShaneoD
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2018
- Posts
- 12,694
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Haha too funny
Thank you for sharing. I get it. I think it might be similar to me going back to my hometown and having a strapping man come up to me in a store to say hello and ask me if I remember when I used to babysit for him and his siblings (~30 years ago).
I like the way you say my name...and your laugh.
Oh, that poor neglected puppy.



I almost don't even care what you're saying.In my broken Italiano....https://voca.ro/ozJ7wiAykZa
We need the translation, O.I think you have nothing to be embarrassed about it.
I think it's perfectly normal.![]()
What kind of cruel person would deprive a puppy like this?He's very vocal in his protestation. lol
My sin is that I don't let him bite my arm. How dare I?!![]()

Well now...wow.Probably not all that great, but..
https://voca.ro/355vn1qgN6y
You just keep talking Shane...I'm enjoying your occasional unplanned revelations. I need to know more about the women with the horses...MILF-y women with riding boots and crops perhaps?
You sound sooo sexy. Would love to hear you talk dirty