Let's hear your voice!

Against my better judgement since I’ve always hated the sound of my voice.
https://voca.ro/1dKCQUrxDsZW
A tired, but very nice, voice. I hope you got some sleep.

Such lovely sentiments and a voice to match. It makes me crave shrimp and cheesy grits. :)

I think my favorite part of that was "...like poof, with a button..."
I am glad that you worked out the logistics. :D
 
Great ... now that's what I'm picturing.. A dick on his forehead!!

LMAO

That's why they say "he's a dickhead", I think? I always thought of it as the head in the form of a dick. But it could be a dick on the forhead? :rolleyes::D

That reminds me. I had to play your audio of your Puppy howling for my kids. They said that they will try and get one of their Dogs next time. They loved it.

:D

I'm using the speakers today, not the headphone, and for some reason he starts howling the moment I play vocaroo. LOL
 
Orchi, I believe the word you were looking for was unicorn. 🦄

That was hilarious 🤣 I love it when you laugh while trying to talk.
 
Orchi, I believe the word you were looking for was unicorn. 🦄

That was hilarious 🤣 I love it when you laugh while trying to talk.

Yes, that's it. The unicorn. lol
I couldn't stop laughing cause I was having this image on my head and it was so real. :D
 
Ahahaha!! I just caught up with this 😂😂😂
I think a Unicorn is far more attractive!!

True that. I think the dick on Unicorn's head looks good. Maybe because it's always erected. But can you imagine a limp dick on a man's forehead? :rolleyes::D

Yes, I know the Unicorn doesn't have a dick on his head but the right name doesn't come to my mind now. Annnd I'm too lazy to google it. You get the idea. lol
 
True that. I think the dick on Unicorn's head looks good. Maybe because it's always erected. But can you imagine a limp dick on a man's forehead? :rolleyes::D

Yes, I know the Unicorn doesn't have a dick on his head but the right name doesn't come to my mind now. Annnd I'm too lazy to google it. You get the idea. lol
Well, I’m pretty sure you can get a Unicorn Vibrator

Definitely better than a limp forehead dick 😂
 
You should always take me seriously (NOT). :rolleyes::D

Oh dear, I read that as "I might take you seriously". LOL
I should stop with the wine. :rolleyes:


But seriously, just no to that design. I have a hard time, and not in a good way, taking seriously the one I have just because it's purple. lol
 
Oh dear, I read that as "I might take you seriously". LOL
I should stop with the wine. :rolleyes:


But seriously, just no to that design. I have a hard time, and not in a good way, taking seriously the one I have just because it's purple. lol

I once had one that was pink with glitter. I totally understand! Lol
 
Back
Top