marriedpervs
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2004
- Posts
- 9,057
Me. Especially if entertaining manfolk........they seem to love this position.who washes clothes in heels?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me. Especially if entertaining manfolk........they seem to love this position.who washes clothes in heels?
nice leopard print couch...
who washes clothes in heels?
Sexy !![]()
Hey Mom… need any help with the laundry
We all do, but just like the best wines, they are scarce or at least relatively so. In the meantime, in everyday life where a takeout pizza may be dinner tonight, boxed wine is leagues better than no wine, right? Of course it would be ideal if there were rigorously observed sorting so that when only the best will do there are places that reliably provide. But I'm not holding my breath (or anything else) in anticipation of that.I for one enjoy pics of women, men and couples, but wish they were actual not dug up from some porn site. Thanks, am all into it but love the real.
Dream girls. Definitely dream girls.who washes clothes in heels?
good to see her again...
good to see her again...
great bodyAlways.
Did I mention, I buy her girlie calendar each year? I do. She's peering over my shoulder. Pity her boobs aren't warming my ears.
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/1/54/31023450/31023450_006_88d0.jpg