Librarian Stranded in the Sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen and read, you're one amazing woman! And it's totally his loss when he lost you! Stay stong, because you deserve better than him!
 
Update: Pictures coming

Well, gee. Finally had some alone time at home. How do you think I spent my time? :rolleyes:
The pictures are not quite ready yet, but I am working on resizing and cropping at the moment. Hope to have them up later this evening, so please do check back before you go to bed tonight!
And please, keep the comments cumming. Requests, critiques, suggestions...they are all welcome on the board or in my inbox.
~~Bunny~~
 
Well, gee. Finally had some alone time at home. How do you think I spent my time? :rolleyes:
The pictures are not quite ready yet, but I am working on resizing and cropping at the moment. Hope to have them up later this evening, so please do check back before you go to bed tonight!
And please, keep the comments cumming. Requests, critiques, suggestions...they are all welcome on the board or in my inbox.
~~Bunny~~

I for one can hardly wait to see them!! ;)
 
Well, gee. Finally had some alone time at home. How do you think I spent my time? :rolleyes:
The pictures are not quite ready yet, but I am working on resizing and cropping at the moment. Hope to have them up later this evening, so please do check back before you go to bed tonight!
And please, keep the comments cumming. Requests, critiques, suggestions...they are all welcome on the board or in my inbox.
~~Bunny~~

Wow, more photos! Whoo Hoo! Xmas came early this year! I'm looking forward to what you've got in store for your loyal fans! :rose:

Wish I could hand deliver some comments for your inbox. ;)
 
Looking forward to seeing more photos. Smart, pretty and confident...nice combination!
 
Legs

Sorry for taking so long! Between editing and family stuff, it took waaaaaay longer than expected. Hope they were worth waiting for. There are more, but I don't want to put them all out at the same time. Sometimes savoring is more enjoyable.
 
If only there was a library where the staff were wearing outfits like that!! It would be very popular ;) You sure look great!!
 
I have a salacious fantasy involving a library and librarian and I have never had one of those before....:devil:



xxx
Tyler
 
Hello beautiful. Love the new pics! Just out of curiosity, if I were to gently kiss my way up your leg and inner thigh, would you moan or tell me to stop?
 
Think we can safely say I'm hooked...
If I could only think of a book based pun, but I can't find anything rude about the dewey decimal system....
 
ebunny, you are to die for, world class lady, the lucky man who becomes your partner will know he has found paradise, the rest of us will eat our hearts out. Your Antipodean friend :)
 
WOW!!!! I can just anticipate what the librarian is going to do to me for misplacing my library card..:D;):D
 
Wow, long, beautiful legs... Sexy, sultury poses... Hips that are perfect for gripping... My word do I have such pleasant thoughts in my head now.

What a beautiful vision you are, a great way to start the day getting some glimpses of your amazing body. :rose:
 
Very nice, thanks for the new pictures! What I would do to you over in the "Animal" section of the library if I ever met you while wearing those sexy thigh highs...... woof!
 
Looking at your pics is like reading a great book, but we have to wait for the next book in the series to come out. Each time you release a new set I have to go back and re-view the previous sets. I eagerly await the next installment...
 
Quoting Sally Fields

"You like me! You really really like me!"

Thanks all! The comments for this last set have been a bit overwhelming in their positive vibes. It's still nerve-wracking to post, but you are all making it a little easier.
 
If there was anything I could do to make it easier, trust me I would be doing it :)
 
And what you're posting is making us harder....

;p

You're gorgeous, keep posting!
 
"You like me! You really really like me!"

Thanks all! The comments for this last set have been a bit overwhelming in their positive vibes. It's still nerve-wracking to post, but you are all making it a little easier.

What's not to like? A complete package like you? Smart, funny, sexy, steamy, beautiful, nice, kind... I could go on, but I think deep down you know all this.

If there's a nerve I could be wracking of yours, I'd love to be doing so... ;)
 
Very sexy latest pictures, whats not to love about you !
All you have to do now is start a book club on Lit.
Geoff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top