Lies...Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to wear sandles and socks together in public, of course with my plad shorts.
 
virgin_not said:
lol...Shimp..its a nice outfit then..lmao
thanks, back to whats important....I hate to feel her hands kneeding my balls.
 
virgin_not said:
I hate to feel his hand slipping under my panties
I hate the feeling of panties on the back of my hand and her hand covering them all.
 
I hate standing behind her and reaching around to cover her breast with my hands while she reaches back to squeeze my cock.
 
virgin_not said:
geezz..Shimp your style really turns me :D off
Well I absoluley can not stand pressing her up against the wall and parting her ass from behind, letting my fingers enter her slowly.
 
I dont like girls who like pleasure so much that they would enjoy men watching her.
 
I hate it when I tell a girl to play with herself for me and she does it.
 
I hate it when she glances away in pleasure and then notices the buldge in my pants while she continues to play with herself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top