luvnwomen Really Really Experienced Joined Apr 23, 2005 Posts 430 Nov 19, 2005 #526 I will not enjoy sloppy seconds ( I think we need some feedback from V_N)
Abner Devereaux Literotica Guru Joined Jan 4, 2005 Posts 25,694 Nov 20, 2005 #528 I hate having my cock sucked.
virgin_not Literotica Guru Joined Nov 13, 2005 Posts 50,785 Nov 20, 2005 #532 I don't know how to pray!
Abner Devereaux Literotica Guru Joined Jan 4, 2005 Posts 25,694 Nov 20, 2005 #533 ~Coquette~ said: I hate Christmas... Click to expand... Me too...
Abner Devereaux Literotica Guru Joined Jan 4, 2005 Posts 25,694 Nov 20, 2005 #535 I only have one testical .
virgin_not Literotica Guru Joined Nov 13, 2005 Posts 50,785 Nov 20, 2005 #540 why abner? I dont want to comfort Abner..
Abner Devereaux Literotica Guru Joined Jan 4, 2005 Posts 25,694 Nov 20, 2005 #541 virgin_not said: why abner? I dont want to comfort Abner.. Click to expand... I love having a cold that lasts for days...and days...and days.
virgin_not said: why abner? I dont want to comfort Abner.. Click to expand... I love having a cold that lasts for days...and days...and days.
virgin_not Literotica Guru Joined Nov 13, 2005 Posts 50,785 Nov 20, 2005 #542 You shouldnt get some meds when your sick
virgin_not Literotica Guru Joined Nov 13, 2005 Posts 50,785 Nov 20, 2005 #544 I dont have sins since birth..lol
virgin_not Literotica Guru Joined Nov 13, 2005 Posts 50,785 Nov 20, 2005 #546 Im not a firm believer in GOD
virgin_not Literotica Guru Joined Nov 13, 2005 Posts 50,785 Nov 20, 2005 #550 de-valmont said: I don't agree with you Click to expand... LMAO..you shouldn't!