Live and Uncensored

Dax

"Margaritas!! Oh yeah".

Steve and I had set up the pillows, I felt as if I was in some sort of an arabian type movie and the harem was about to come in.

Manny and Cassie were having a "conversation" over to the side and as Ros and Eve came in, it appeared that they had gotten to know each other a bit better and were looking forward to more. Ros sat next to Steve and Eve was sitting next to me. I noticed that Eve had a "look" in her eye as she was looking at Ros. It also accompanied one of her smiles and I knew that Ros was about to meet Eve in a very good way.

I took a big pull off of my drink, they were perfect, nice and strong with no salt. I reclined a bit and used the remote to turn on the cd player. Stealer's wheel, "Stuck in the middle with you" was the song playing.

"Hmm, that's appropriate isn't it?" I grinned at Eve.
 
Eve

I grabbed a margarita and sat down between Dax and Roslyn. Roslyn was running her hand along Steve's leg as she sipped her drink. Ros looked up and caught my gaze and I gave her a seductive grin and she quicly looked away blushing.

Dax turned on the CD player and the song "Stuck in the middle with you" from Reservoir Dogs came on. I felt Dax's breath on my ear as he said, "Hmm, that's appropriate isn't it?"
"Yeah I think it is...unless you're trying to say I'm a clown or a joker." I said teasingly. I reached over and put my hand on Roslyn's leg and she must have been startled because she jumped a bit and some of her drink spilled on her chest.

Giving her a sly smile I said, "Here let me help you with that." I leaned over and ran my tongue over her nipple and up to her neck, licking off the spilled drink.
"Did I miss any?"
 
Roslyn

I had been lost in my thoughts when Eve placed her hand on my leg. Her touch startled me out of my daydreams and in the process I spilt some of my drink on myself.

"Here let me help you with that." Eve said as I looked at the liquid running down my chest and over my breast. She then leaned forward and ran her hot tongue over my erect nipple and up my chest. My hand instinctively went to the back of her head and my eyes closed as she moved her way up my body to my neck.

"Did I miss any?" she coyly asked me after taking a slight nibble at my neck. then backing away.

"Umm...maybe just a little bit on my tit" I answered her with a slightly shaky voice. I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eye without blushing as I said this, so instead, I just brought my glass to my lips and gulped down a large mouthful of the icy cold liquid.
 
Eve

"Umm...maybe just a little bit on my tit"

"Mmm, I think you're right." I said before leaning down and moving my tongue over the smooth skin on her breast. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and began sucking and flicking my tongue over it. I loved the feel of her nipple hardening in my mouth and I could feel my pussy start to get wet.

I didn't want to stop but I knew we would start to get uncomfortable if we continued sitting like this so I reluctantly pulled away.

"Maybe we should set our drinks down so we can get more comfortable."

Ros handed me her drink and I set both of ours on one of the tables Steve and Dax had moved off to the side.

Turning back to Ros I began nibbling her neck and I felt her hand on the back of my neck. I carefully pushed her back until she was laying on the pillows behind her. I slid my hand from under her and began gently squeezing one of her breasts. I was looking forward to moving my hands and mouth much lower but I wanted to take my time.
 
Roslyn

I swallowed hard as Eve leaned forward and began to suckle my nipple. I was so nervous, but turned on at the same time. She and I had done more than this while we were in the pool, but everyone was to preoccupied at the time, to even notice what she and I were doing. Now here we were out in the open for everyone to see. Cassie and Manny were busy doing their own thing, but Steve and Dax had their eyes glued to us, intently watching our every move.

The sensations of having her mouth on my nipple felt so good, though. It was so erotic to have another woman touching me in such sensual way. I did my best to block out any distractions and focused upon the feel of Eve's touch upon my body. I closed my eyes and concentrated on what Eve was doing to me, and how good it felt.

My pussy was beginning to throb, then suddenly Eve pulled away, I wanted to grab her and pull her back to me so that she would continue working her lips and tongue around my nipples, but I resisted doing so.

Eve suggested that we set our drinks aside so that we could move into a more comfortable position. I took one last gulp of my drink before handing it over to her so she could set it down on the end table for me.

As soon as her hands were free of the drinks, she turned back to me, and placed her mouth on my neck. She remembered how much I loved having my neck bitten and licked, from our time together in the pool. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan when I felt her teeth gently sinking into the flesh of my neck. I took hold of her neck and urged her to bite harder.

Eve slowly pushed me back onto the pillows and moved her hand to my breasts, to begin lovingly massaging them.

I lifted my hips off of the floor as my body began writhing underneath her touch, my moans and grunts of pleasure coming more loud and more often.

I began to carress her back with one of my hands, while the other reached out to begin touching someone else. I felt someone, although I didn't know who, due to my eyes being tightly closed, place their hard cock in my open hand, and I immediately wrapped my fingers around it and began to stroke it's long shaft.

My grip on Eve became stronger as I urged her head lower, wanting her to bite at and suck on my nipples before placing her hot, wet tongue inside of my eager pussy.

"Oh please, won't someone fuck me and make me cum!" I called out to everyone in the room
 
Last edited:
Dax

"Oh please, won't someone fuck me and make me cum!"

Well, that was all I needed to hear.

It was amazing watching Eve nibble and suck on Ros' breasts and neck. When Ros took Steve's cock in her hand, I will have to admit that I felt a little left out, but when she said those magic words, I jumped to duty.

I lifted Ros' legs up onto my shoulders and slowly slid my hard cock in her. She was very wet and very hot. Soon I was completely inside her.

Ros opened her eyes a bit to see what was going on. Eve moved her mouth up to Ros' lips and gave her a soft kiss. "His cock is amazing, enjoy it", Eve said and then moved her mouth back to Ros' nipples.

Steve then moved his cock from her hand and up to Ros' mouth. I couldn't believe how much of it she was able to take. Steve started fucking her mouth as I was fucking her hot pussy.

As I was fucking Ros, I ran my hand across Eve's ass. I slid a finger in her pussy, her juices completely covering it and they started running down my hand. Eve was very turned on.

I took my wet finger out of her pussy and started teasing her tight little ass with it. She let out a soft moan as I started to push my finger inside her.

As all of this was going on, I could only imagine what was going on in the producer's mind.
 
Eve

As Ros continued to moan in pleasure I felt her hand start to move along my back. I opened my eyes briefly to see that Ros had wrapped her other hand around Steve's hard cock. I heard her cry out, "Oh please, won't someone fuck me and make me cum!"

I felt Dax move up to her and I watched as he slid his length inside of her. I moved up to her ear and said, "His cock is amazing, enjoy it" and gave her a passionate kiss before moving my attention back to her gorgeous tits.

As I began sucking and nibbling on her nipples a little harder I felt Dax's finger slide inside my wet pussy and then up to my asshole. He teased it a little before sliding his finger in and I let out a deep moan.

While Dax's finger continued moving in and out of my ass I moved my hand down Roslyn's body and started massaging her clit while she continued to get fucked in the mouth and pussy. I could feel her wet juices as I played with her clit and I couldn't wait until I could use my mouth instead of my fingers.
 
Roslyn

"Oh please, won't someone fuck me and make me cum!"

I felt a little foolish after having yelled that out, but I couldn't help it, that's how I was feeling at that moment.

I felt somone lift my legs up onto their shoulders, and enter me. I opened my eyes just enough to see that it was Dax. I moaned long and loud as he began pumping his cock into me. His strokes were long and forceful, it was an incredible feeling.

Eve brought her mouth up to my ear and whispered for me to enjoy it. She then moved back down to continue sucking on and playing with my tits.

My hand was still wrapped around Steve's hard cock, stroking it for all he was worth, he sat up on his knees to give me better access. He had cum so often that night, that I knew that he would last a good long time before cumming again. I turned my head toward him, and licked at the smooth head of his cock with my wet tongue.

I then felt Eve run her hand down my body, seeking out my pussy. She slid her finger between my puffy folds, finding my swollen clitty. My head turned away from Steve's cock, as she began to rub at my sensitve clit. I began to grunt and moan like a wild animal, with my body writhing uncontrolably, as she and Dax attended to my hungry, hot pussy.

I continued pulling on Steve's cock and rubbing his balls with one hand, as I grasped a handful of Eve's beautiful, blonde hair in the other. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to kiss me or for her to put her tongue on my pussy, so I just held onto her.

I moved my hips up and down as Dax thrust his dick inside of me, tightening my pussy muscles as hard as I could, as I moved on him.

I wanted to tell him to fuck me harder, but I couldn't manage to form the words, the only sounds coming from my mouth were groans of sheer pleasure.
 
Dax

Thrusting in and out of Ros was driving me mad. She started bucking like crazy when Eve starting rubbing her clit, in turn I started fucking her as hard as I could. I was pounding my cock deep inside her.

Suddenly, I felt Ros' pussy start to constrict even harder, her moans became screams of pleasure and I felt her cum on my cock.

It sent me over the edge as well, and I erupted deep inside her. I collapsed on her beautiful chest and started licking her nipples. I pulled my cock out of her and allowed Eve to move between Ros' legs.

I went over to the table to get another drink of my margarita. While there, Eve's pussy and ass were sticking up beautifully in the air. Much to my chagrin, my cock wasn't quite ready for another session, but my mouth and tongue definitely was.

I moved behind Eve and started rimming her with my tongue. I moved a finger to her clit and started stroking it as I slid another finger in her juicy pussy.
 
Eve

I felt Roslyn's body start to buck as she came, closely followed by Dax. Dax pulled out of her and I moved into the empty spot between her legs.

I could see Dax's cum running out of her cunt and I quickly lapped it up. I slowly ran my tongue along the inside of her pussy lips, savoring the taste and feel of her. Her hand was still wrapped in my hair and I could tell from the slight pressure she was applying that she was wanting me to focus on her clit. I gave it a few flicks with my tongue before starting to gently suck on it. I slid one two of my fingers inside of her and began to move them in and out of her warm cunt.

I felt someone's tongue on my ass and their fingers on my pussy. I knew it wasn't Steve and I was pretty sure Manny and Cassie were still talking so I assumed it was Dax. He seemed to know just the right way to touch me and I was soon moaning against Roslyn's pussy as I continued sucking and licking her clit.
 
Roslyn

I hadn't been quite ready for Dax to leave me just yet, but he moved away too quickly for me to stop him.

I wasn't left empty for long though, because Eve moved herself between my legs and began to eagerly lick at my cum drenched pussy with her tongue. My body immediately responded to her soft and tender touch. I guided her head to my aching clit, she teased me at first by flicking her tongue across it, but then I felt her gently suck it into her warm, wet mouth. What she was doing to me felt so incredible, that I couldn't help but cry out as I arched my back to give her better access to my pussy, as I ground myself into her lovely face. She then surprised me by placing her fingers inside of me and then slowly pumping them in and out.

My cunt was on fire, and I started to beg her for more.
 
Steve

I was just relaxing, sipping my drink when Ros grabbed ahold of my heavy schlong and started pumping it for all she was worth. I moaned my appreciation and didn't stop her. I looked over at Cassie and Manny, he was deep inside of her tight cunt, but it looked like her back door was open. I decided to try my luck.

Steve blew Ros a kiss as he pulled his swollen manhood from her hand. He walked over behind Cassie, putting his hands on her hips. Steve looked Manny straight in the eye and asked him if he might get a little company. Steve played with Cassie's ass while he waited for a response from Manny.
 
Cassie

Manny still wasn’t saying anything to me, but we didn’t need words. His eyes were locked with mine. I didn’t know if he was taking the dare or not, but I hoped he would. I kept looking out the corner of my eye as I watched everything happening around us. It was all getting me so hot and I wanted us to be a part of it.

Steve gazed at me and our eyes locked again. I saw where Ros had her hand, but it wasn’t there long. Soon Steve was up and walking toward us. I turned my attention back to Manny as I lifted a hand to caress his cheek. I saw his eyes moving from mine.

“Manny—right here. Stay here with me.” I said once again as I pulled his face to look at me. “Whatever happens, I am not going to leave you. You have my woorrrdddd.” I shrieked as I pressed up against Manny. I felt the large hands on my hips as Mannys cock went deep inside of me. It felt so amazing!

“Do you want a little company here Manny?” I heard Steve ask as his hot breath fell against my ear. I felt him start to play with my ass. I leaned back against Steve as we both awaited Manny’s answer. My cunt squeezing and tugging at Manny lightly.
 
Eve

Hearing Roslyn beg me for more was so amazingly hot and I put all my energy into making her cry out in pleasure. I tightened my lips on her clit and started sucking harder.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and began pinching her nipples, rubbing her juices on her tits. Dax's tongue and fingers were driving me wild.

As Roslyn continued grinding her pussy against my face I felt my body start to shudder as an orgasm washed over me.
 
Dax

I felt Eve's pussy start to gush another orgasm. As her juices started to flow, I moved my mouth to her sopping pussy. I took her clit into my mouth and started sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue. I moved my finger to her ass and started playing with it.

After her orgasm, I knelt behind her and slid my now rock hard cock into her pussy. I just wanted to get her juices on it for some lube.

I pulled my cock out, then rubbed some of her juices up to her tight ass hole, then rubbed some more on my cock.

Slowly, I pushed the head of my cock in her ass. I felt her relax around it a bit, so I pushed more in. Eventually her ass took me completely inside her.
 
Roslyn

Steve blew me a kiss, and I smiled at him as I watched him walk over to Cassie and Manny.

Eve quickly regained my full attention as she started sucking harder on my clit. Her body shaking as she experienced her own orgasm. I fought to hold back one of my own, I loved the feeling of her mouth on my pussy, and wanted to make it last for as long as I could.

She pulled her fingers out from inside of me, and slithered her hand up to my tits. She began to rub and pinch at my tits, coating them with my own pussy juices. I untangled my hand from her hair and then placed it on top of hers and moved it in motion with her, helping to manipulate my tits.

Then I propped myself up on my elbow, so that I could sit up and watch her as she feasted upon my wet and sloppy pussy. I lifted her hand from my breast and brought it to my mouth, where I began to lick and suck my juices off of her delicate fingers.

Dax was behind her, pounding his cock into shapely ass. The sound of Eve's moans vibrated off the walls of my pussy, as she slid her tongue around inside of me.

Dax and I looked at each other and smiled as we both enjoyed the treats of this sexy woman.
 
Eve

I loved the way Dax sucked my clit as I came, I almost screamed in delight. Roslyn's hand covered mine as I continued to play with her tits.

I felt his cock enter my pussy briefly before he started sliding it in my ass. I loved getting fucked in the ass and I eagerly pushed my ass back, letting his cock slide deeper inside. Dax started pumping his cock in and out of my ass and my face was pressed even harder against Roslyn's pussy as I continued working my mouth over her cunt. She pulled my hand up to her mouth and began licking her juices off of my fingers.

I moved my mouth lower and slid my tongue inside of her.
I was able to taste her cum mixed with Dax's as I licked the inside of her pussy walls.
 
Roslyn

I just sat there for awhile, enjoying the feel of Eve's hot tongue as it fucked me. I reached out to carress her hair, occasionally brushing it over to the side so that I could get a better view of her as she worked her mouth on my steaming pussy.

I had become totally oblivious to the cameras that surrounded us, and of the people watching us at home, until a flash of light coming from the television caught my attention. I looked over at the large screen sitting in the againt the wall across from me, and saw that it was displaying emails sent in by viewers. I was too busy enjoying what Eve was doing to me, to bother with reading them, but one in particular caught my eye. It was printed in colorful bold letters, and it asked for me to move inbetween Eve's legs, and play with her pussy as Dax fucked her ass.

"That isn't such a bad idea" I thought to myself with a wide grin on my face.

I pulled myself away from Eve. She gave me a puzzled look as I brought my legs under me and moved onto my knees. I gave her a warm smile and leaned forward to give her a kiss. She parted her lips so that my tongue could mingle with hers and gather the taste of the combined juices of Dax and myself, that still lay upon her sweet tongue.

I quickly ended our kiss, and whispered for her to make room for me to get underneath her. I rolled onto my back and slid my body underneath hers, to where her juicy pussy lay above my face. I rolled my eyes up to watch Dax's thick cock as it slammed into her tender ass. Traces of his cum still lingered on her pussy, as I dipped my finger into her cunt and scooped out the milky mixture of their cum, and brought it to my mouth to taste.

I reached up to massage Dax's heavy balls as he continued pumping her ass, while my other hand continued to explore the dank caverns of Eve's pussy.
 
Eve

I had been completely wrapped up in pleasure and when Ros pulled herself away from me I hoped I hadn't done something wrong. She quickly put my fears to rest as she moved to her knees and pressed her lips to mine. I parted my lips and felt her soft tongue move into my mouth.

She pulled back and told me to make room for her to move underneath me. I was already on my hands knees and I only had to move my legs a little farther apart to give her room. I felt her fingers slide into my pussy and I let out a loud moan.

"Oh god Roslyn, that feels so good."

Dax had begun to moan louder too and I knew she must be doing something to him that felt just as good. I leaned forward on my hands and lowered my mouth and started lapping at Roslyn's dripping pussy.
 
Manny

Cassie wouldn't let me leave. I didn't know how but she had managed to trick me to be back inside of her. My head was swimming and every inch of my body was numb with passion. I was in ecstacy but it was about to become torture sharing her with anyone, even Ros or Eve. I looked past her, I knew if I let her eyes focus on mine I would be trapped in her innocent gaze and do whatever she wanted. Cassie's body quaked as she pushed herself deep onto me. Steve had invited himself to join us. Steve's eyes were full of lust as he made his way behind Cassie. I knew my reputation in the house would depend on whatever I said and did next.

I pulled Cassie away from Steve and said "Give us a minute." "Cassie, you're probably going to think I'm a selfish nerd but I haven't had your ass yet, why should he get it? I know this a night of firsts and dares and so on but I'm really not comfortable with this at all, I'm sorry. Let's just finish and you can do whatever you want with him. He can have your ass but I don't want to be here to see it and feel the vibrations. I think the best thing for me is to call it a night." I tried to fight back the tears as I looked back at Steve.

I buried my head in shame in Cassie's cleavage and tightened as I prepared to release. "I'm sorry" I said. Cassie lifted my head up again, clamping her pussy on my cock. I couldn't move, without the friction I couldn't orgasm. "Cass, what are you doing? I said no." I asked looking into her beautiful face, now contorted in an lustful expression. Steve approached closer and I shut my eyes.
 
Steve

I looked at Manny while he was talking to Cassie, the poor schmuck had done what I warned Ros about doing, he had fallen in love. I patted Manny on the shoulder, muttered something like 'congratulations' and walked back over to where Ros was.

I saw a Ros looking at the big-screen, at the viewer e-mail requests there. I turned to face the closest camera, grabbed my erect cock and pointed at the camera saying, "Where do you want me to put this?"
 
Roslyn

"Oh god Roslyn, that feels so good." Eve called out before diving face first into into my pussy again.

Dax apparently approved of the way I was fondling his balls, as his moans became louder and longer.

My body wiggled underneath Eve as she lapped at my pussy with her talented tongue. I wanted to reciprocate by giving her as much pleasure as she was giving me. I plunged all four of my fingers inside her creamy pussy, and put my thumb on her hard clitty. I moved slowly at first, teasing her a bit by keeping my thumb still against her clit. Her cunt made loud suction noises as I moved my fingers in and out of her, and her juices began to drip down my hand. I then began to increase my motions until I was keeping in time with Dax as he pounded his meat into her ass. I then began rubbing my thumb hard against her little nub, causing her to groan into my pussy.

I turned my head for a moment, just in time to see Steve pat Manny on the shoulder and walk away from him and Cassie. I wondered what was happening between the three of them, but was too preoccupied at the moment, to bother trying to find out. I quickly turned my attentions back to what I was doing with Eve and Dax.
 
Eve

Roslyn's body was squirming underneath me and the thought that she was enjoying being eaten out made me even hotter.

I let out a loud moan when I felt her plunge three more fingers inside of me and I had to fight to not cum then and there. She was now finger fucking my cunt with four fingers and using her thumb to rub my sensitive clit.

Dax's huge cock was pounding into my ass with surprising force and Roslyn's fingers were quickly matching his strokes in force and speed. I had never had both holes filled at the same time like this and my moans made it obvious how much I was enjoying it.

Roslyn's pussy was getting wetter by the minute and I happily continued licking up her juices.
 
Dax

I turned to face the closest camera, grabbed my erect cock and pointed at the camera saying, "Where do you want me to put this?"

The response to Steve's question was overwhelming. The audience wanted me to suck him while I was fucking Eve.

Steve looked over at me with a quizzed look, I had read the screen as well, and kind of shrugged "What the hell".

I pushed my cock completely into Eve, and opened my mouth inviting Steve to put his cock in.

I started licking the head a bit, then up and down the shaft. Soon, I was able to have him start fucking my mouth. The thrusts of Steve in my mouth were soon matched with my thrusts in and out of Eve's ass.

"I wonder what they are thinking now" I thought to myself.
 
Roslyn

I wanted to taste Eve's pussy, but couldn't reach it with my mouth in the position I was in, without hurting my neck. I removed my hand from Dax's balls, then reached out to grab one of the big fluffy pillows that lay within my reach. I quickly shoved it under my head.


I slipped my fingers out of Eve's pussy, and took my thumb off of her clit. I then used both hands to part her swollen lips, giving myself an ubostructed view of her lovely pussy. I brought my mouth to her and kissed her juicy insides. Her musky scent filled my nostrils, as I snaked my tongue deep into her hole. I rolled my tongue around inside of her, gathering up as much of her milky sweetness as I could.

As I did this, she increased her pressure on my own pussy, grinding her face into me like a hungry beast.

I pulled my tongue from inside of her, and began to lick her long and slow, from her clit, up to the edge of her ass, then proceeding to run my tongue over Dax's swinging balls.

I then decided to focus on her hard clit. "Come for me, baby, come all over my face" I said to her just before I wrapped my lips tightly around her tiny nub and began fiercly sucking.
 
Back
Top