I too have noticed that i've always been the smallest in the room. But i admit, it kinda turned me on. I've always had a submissive nature and i've had many fantasies about one of the big dicked guys walking over to me as i'm sitting on the bench, pushing me down to my knees and telling me to suck his big cock. I've had to be careful to quickly put on my briefs before I got a hardon in the room as i fantasize. Over the years, i've actually heard a few stifled giggles when a woman first saw my small hard dick, but honestly that just turned me on more. All of the women i've been with have preferred my tongue and I'm ok with that. Again, its just who I am - it just really turns me on to be submissive to someone. I should say - submissive, but not a slave or a doormat.