Sexual Dreams

S73PHPVFC

Curious
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
414
Last night I went to bed and watched porn and chatted on Literotica forums and DMs.

I do dream a lot, but never anything like this. It was very vivid, so much so it made me cum.

My dream consisted of me being drugged and kidnapped by 2 guys.
When I came to, I was in a well light brick room, I was lay on a low padded bench, completely naked with my hands tied above my head.

The 2 well built men were both muscly and had hairy chests. They were wearing wolf masks so I couldn’t see their faces.

They walked towards me and one of them held my head while the other one put a bottle of poppers under my nose.
My head was soon spinning and my body felt limp.

They were masturbating and rubbing a gel like substance onto my ass. Some more poppers then I felt the smaller of the two push his cock into me, it was a sharp pain that didn’t last too long.

Even through my protests he kept fucking me, long soft strokes in and out. My legs were up in the air and I could hear his muffled noises as he fucked me.

The other one was bigger and so was his cock. He stood over my head and stuck the poppers under my nose again. This was really erotic, I was being fucked and my head was all haha.
I saw him lower his cock to my lips, even though I didn’t want this his cock still found its way past lips and deep into my mouth, he pinched my nostrils and this made me swallow, as I did his cock went into my throat.

Both cocks were fucking me, it was getting harder and faster. Tears ran down my cheeks but I didn’t feel like I was crying.
My own cock was hard and had been cumming for some time.

Both men came inside me, they seemed very pleased with themselves.

I blacked out, when I came around I was lying in an alley, fully clothed. I walked home and went to bed.

Of course when I actually woke up I was in my own bed and had cum on my cock and belly.

Does anyone else have dreams like this?
 
Last night I went to bed and watched porn and chatted on Literotica forums and DMs.

I do dream a lot, but never anything like this. It was very vivid, so much so it made me cum.

My dream consisted of me being drugged and kidnapped by 2 guys.
When I came to, I was in a well light brick room, I was lay on a low padded bench, completely naked with my hands tied above my head.

The 2 well built men were both muscly and had hairy chests. They were wearing wolf masks so I couldn’t see their faces.

They walked towards me and one of them held my head while the other one put a bottle of poppers under my nose.
My head was soon spinning and my body felt limp.

They were masturbating and rubbing a gel like substance onto my ass. Some more poppers then I felt the smaller of the two push his cock into me, it was a sharp pain that didn’t last too long.

Even through my protests he kept fucking me, long soft strokes in and out. My legs were up in the air and I could hear his muffled noises as he fucked me.

The other one was bigger and so was his cock. He stood over my head and stuck the poppers under my nose again. This was really erotic, I was being fucked and my head was all haha.
I saw him lower his cock to my lips, even though I didn’t want this his cock still found its way past lips and deep into my mouth, he pinched my nostrils and this made me swallow, as I did his cock went into my throat.

Both cocks were fucking me, it was getting harder and faster. Tears ran down my cheeks but I didn’t feel like I was crying.
My own cock was hard and had been cumming for some time.

Both men came inside me, they seemed very pleased with themselves.

I blacked out, when I came around I was lying in an alley, fully clothed. I walked home and went to bed.

Of course when I actually woke up I was in my own bed and had cum on my cock and belly.

Does anyone else have dreams like this?
I have but I’m a guy with the hairy, muscular chest. Usually 1-on-1 though.
 
can't say I dream as I rarely recall any but that sure was/is a fantasy of mine, would've loved that to be how I lost my virginity ;-)
 
I have very vivid dreams. Most are not sexual, but occasionally they are. Most are of me with other males, but most recently, I dreamed I was performing oral sex on a former girlfriend. She was on her hands and knees with her perfect ass in the air and I was eating her pussy and ass from behind. I swear I could taste her! I was so disappointed when I woke up.
 
I, too, have vivid dreams, about half are very vivid sexual dreams. I dream about all kinds of scenarios, past experiences and some fantasy ones. The people in my dreams vary and include co-workers, friends, neighbors, people I see going to work. Some simply do not belong in my dreams. When I dream of old girlfriends I generally wake up right before "the act" and this is very disappointing.

The last vivid sex dream was one that took place on a Friday after work. A group of co-workers went out drinking. Along the way, our group picked up other individuals as we hopped from bar to bar, but the group became so big that it eventually broke up into smaller groups that separated. In my smaller group, there was a young woman, a beautiful brunette, that one of my co-workers knew. She and I separated from our smaller group and we chatted and flirted for a bit. She placed a hand on my inner thigh under a small table and the flirtation became more amorous, particularly where she discovered my erection. We left the bar and I walked her home. She invited me into her bedroom where we made out ... but the dream ended before anything graphic could occur. That was disappointing!
 
I have very vivid dreams. Most are not sexual, but occasionally they are. Most are of me with other males, but most recently, I dreamed I was performing oral sex on a former girlfriend. She was on her hands and knees with her perfect ass in the air and I was eating her pussy and ass from behind. I swear I could taste her! I was so disappointed when I woke up.
I understand, believe it or not, I had a very vivid dream that I was kissing and licking my old girlfriends pussy. You are right, even in my dream she tasted sweet and creamy.
Hehe, maybe I'm not as gay as I thought 🤪
 
I've had sexual dreams but I tend to not remember them. Which sucks because they're usualy hot.
 
Vivid dreams of real experiences involving women and men. Providing great orgasms to both sexes over a lifetime. The softness of a pretty girl's body, her smell, moans and intimacy we shared. Later in life I preferred dirty gay sex with men cuming in my mouth.
 
I posted a thread about a very vivid dream that I had about a potential threesome I was going to have with my girlfriend and another woman:

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/i-am-the-jealous-wife.1660813/

I was so upset about it, I woke up and called her. Of course she thought it was amusing and that led to her teasing me as her jealous wife. Although I like being her jealous wife, the dream was so real, it was very upsetting.
 
Dreamlife is an extraordinary place, a half-way house for your subconscious. I wrote a sordid little story about a guy who got off on inducing wet-dreams in others. Some of you might enjoy it.
 
I often dream about anal sex with men or women. Hazy as you might expect but generally consists of me chatting then persuading them to into anal, often somewhat nc. Also tends to be partially clothed with them on their back. Wake up supercharged.
 
I only have vague recollections of my dreams but I have woken up several times very agitated and aroused.
 
I dreamed of sucking a beautiful cock last night. It was so big that it made me struggle. Alas, that's all I remember, but I had a nice stiffy when I woke up. :D
 
I dreamed of sucking a beautiful cock last night. It was so big that it made me struggle. Alas, that's all I remember, but I had a nice stiffy when I woke up. :D
I woulda squirted in my sissy panties...
 
I had a dream earlier this week where a guy wanted to sit above me and have me play with his cock. We would keep starting and but get disturbed. Unfortunately it ended up being about finding a place to play rather than the playing.
 
I had a dream earlier this week where a guy wanted to sit above me and have me play with his cock. We would keep starting and but get disturbed. Unfortunately it ended up being about finding a place to play rather than the playing.
Still sounds fun! Anticipation is a major part of the thrill
 
Years ago, in my early 20s, one weekend I went to a friend's house to play some video games. When i got there, his mom opened the door and invited me in. She was in a white t-shirt but braless. It was partially see through! I was instantly aroused looking at her
https://imagex1.sx.cdn.live/images/pinporn/2016/03/26/15316603.jpg?width=620
I greeted her and ran up the stairs to my friends room. Then for the rest of the day I came down for water, snacks or some reason or the other to get another look. I memorized her body. :giggle:
For many weeks after that, not only in sleep, I was also day dreaming about her. My porn viewing shifted to MILF videos. Every pair of big tits or a good view of cleavage would trigger visions of her in my head. Every time, I would wake up with a big hard-on and visions of her.
 
My latest wet dream was a couple of days ago; I dreamt I was making out with Billy Walrus' girl, and I came while sucking her dick 🤤😃
 
Back
Top