Look What I Got!

Absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana::nana::nana::nana:

I have a daughter that is an aries- April 14, they are stubborn!!!!!!!! (of course she lives with three taurus' poor thing)

I can't get the smile off my face!!!
 
This is most excellent news! Congrats!

Aries, huh? The sign of the butthead.

Other notable Aries include:

SweetWitch​

I know! Surprised me too. :rolleyes:

Seriously, well done, Selena!!! :nana: Well, I don't know how well it was done - that's none of my business really - but, um, good work.
 
http://www.excessica.com/index_files/pregnancy_test.jpg

Perfect anniversary gift (today!) isn't it?

:cathappy:

April 8, 2009.

An Aries! :eek:

Congratulations! :rose: If you try real hard, you can have her a day early on my b-day. It's a fabulous day to be born.

Wanting to be pregnant and then finding out you are is a wonderful feeling.

Then there's the surprise (shock, really) of the doctor patting your hand like you're 3 years old and saying, "Honey, you're not ill. You're pregnant." :eek: I went straight home and slugged my husband. Hard.

This is most excellent news! Congrats!

Aries, huh? The sign of the butthead.

Other notable Aries include:

SweetWitch​

I know! Surprised me too. :rolleyes:

Seriously, well done, Selena!!! :nana: Well, I don't know how well it was done - that's none of my business really - but, um, good work.

Don't make me come over there. :rolleyes:
 
Then there's the surprise (shock, really) of the doctor patting your hand like you're 3 years old and saying, "Honey, you're not ill. You're pregnant." :eek: I went straight home and slugged my husband. Hard.

:D:D:D

After our first positive pregnancy test, double lines on the stick, I told my husband I'd feel better trying another test, a different kind, just to be sure. He humored me, he always does, and we got the test that turned pink if it was positive. Well, the damn thing turned magenta.

That became joke fodder for the next few months.

"Mommy, why did you name my baby sister Magenta?"

"We'll tell you later, Two-Lines."

(Hey! It's funny when you're in first pregnancy bliss!)
 
You got a new paddle for your canoe??? Way cool!

yes, for a very, very small canoe! :D

Been reading about Aries'... eek! :eek:

I already have a Leo... I can't imagine a Leo AND an Aries! We're gonna have a lot of sibling arguments, I think! lol
 
Then there's the surprise (shock, really) of the doctor patting your hand like you're 3 years old and saying, "Honey, you're not ill. You're pregnant." :eek: I went straight home and slugged my husband. Hard.

Right. However, you have to admit that Princess is definitely a gem . . . albeit a little in need of a good polish at times. ;)
 
Congratulations!

better you than me ;)

Pregnancy test story: I call spidey my "oh my god" baby, because it took four tests before I would believe I was pregnant - AGAIN - and I wandered around for the next week mumbling, "oh my god...oh my god..."

Obviously, he wasn't planned....not even close.
 
Back
Top