Look What I Got!

Yes, it is! We've been trying for three months... the first month, I miscarried :( So I didn't try so hard the second... but third time, apparently, is the charm! :cattail:

We were trying for another Aquarian, but we're gonna have an Aries... :)

Congrats! That is a wonderful anniversary present. One that you can both share for years to come.
 
yes, for a very, very small canoe! :D

Been reading about Aries'... eek! :eek:

I already have a Leo... I can't imagine a Leo AND an Aries! We're gonna have a lot of sibling arguments, I think! lol

I'm an Aries with a Grand Fire Trine--basically, it means that I'm very Aries--and was married to a Leo for a number of years. The big thing about this was that the Leo would try bullshitting me and, as an Aries, I know bullshit when I see it right away. :)

You'll do better with an Aries girl than an Aries boy. They're all strong-willed, but the girls tend to just be tomboyish and horny. The boys can be insufferable. Trust me on this.

John
 
You'll do better with an Aries girl than an Aries boy. They're all strong-willed, but the girls tend to just be tomboyish and horny. The boys can be insufferable. Trust me on this.

LOL! That's what I'm afraid of :)

If my pattern holds true, I'll have a girl. So far, it's been girl, boy, girl, boy...

With my luck, though, I'll get another stubborn boy! ;)

Thanks for the congrats, all... I'm still trying to get used to the idea...
 
Back
Top