RossieOregon
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2015
- Posts
- 45,460
Umm. I'm supposed to love it, right. All the time?
Getting a pedicure.
Love it.
Ice skating?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Umm. I'm supposed to love it, right. All the time?
Getting a pedicure.
Love sweet and fruity wines
Ice fishing?
Never done it - probably too cold for me.
Wilderness camping
Hate it because I don't like creepy crawlies.
Sweet cocktails
hate it. I like my liquor to taste like liquor.
Long slow kisses.
love....who doesn't?
bitter mints after dinner
love....who doesn't?
bitter mints after dinner
hmmm....I'll go with "hate" but that's too strong...
teasing texts
yeah, they make me smile
hot water bottles
Hate it. I prefer using a Bed Buddy.
Fleece sheets
Hate
Formal wear
A suit and tie on a man is yummybut I'd rather skip the hassle for myself haha
Gummy Bears?
Hate
Baileys Hot Chocolate?
Hate it. I prefer plain hot chocolate.
Ice Cream Soda