** Maryland **

Firegirl976 said:
Ok.I just gota jump in.......24, SW in Baltimore. Wanted to drop a hello to everyone.
welcome Firegirl - always glad to see a new "face"
please stop by often ~

good morning captjack
a ((((cj)))) 4 u -
how are things with you this am???

and hey Aaaahman
where are you sweetie??? :(
 
Susano said:
Step out for a few days, and look what I miss, in addition to the demographic breakdown--By "I might offend waverly himself," I meant I didn't want to become overly familiar with waverly's girl in the process of thanking her; thus taking her name and crafting a pun.

I'll have to be sure to drop by more often... I guess I should come on the 9th just so everyone will assume I know their gender :D

Oh, and I have found a place--great roomates, high speed internet access, the works. Thanks for all the help, everyone.

OK, so I'm guilty of not reading posts very carefully! Sorry, should have figured that one out--guess I'm getting thick in my old age!

Roman
 
Re: Re: Re: Feistyred

Feistyred16 said:
Thanks Roman...and Thanks everyone, Princess, Pagan, WAV and MOZ for all the warm thoughts & prayers...Lindsey is home now & doing better...We still have a baby on the way...
This grandmother to be even got to see a picture of the baby!
Again, thank you everyone:)

Many blessings to you, and here's hoping that the good news continues...

Roman
 
Hello All

Hello all i am a 25 yr old male new to this site and thread I have read some of this thread and have noticed Princess's pics let me fall in line with many others who have complimented you on them i am 25 yr old male looking for older woman to experience some things with
 
Lit-together for this thread May 9

Hey everyone new and old...if you don't know, or if you've forgotten, here are the details for the Lit-together we've organized for Friday, May 9 at Arundel Mills Mall...

Click on this

Just realized that we never picked a restaurant...the choices were Chevy's, TGIFriday's, or someplace else--keep in mind that Friday nights will be very popular, so I'm not sure where we could go that would ensure that we get a large table...we may have to reserve a private space at Jillian's to be guaranteed enough seats.

I'll start a poll as the date approaches.

Roman
 
Hey

JIllians or Duclaw is going to be your best choice. I used to wrok in the mall and everyone else was always packed.
 
princess4u said:
that's great Susano - hope to see you posting more
and hope to see you on the 9th --
by the way, i'm female :)


good morning WG - TGIF ~



LOL!

Good afternoon, Princess. Poor Susano. Well, I'm glad you got a place to stay. Don't worry, Waverly won't be offended It'll be our little secret. ;)

Where are my manners? Welcome, to Firegirl and KMK. I hope you kids enjoy your time on our crabby little thread.

Regards,

WG
where's my beer?
 
Last edited:
Re: Hey

Firegirl976 said:
JIllians or Duclaw is going to be your best choice. I used to wrok in the mall and everyone else was always packed.



~smiles~
I used to go to Duclaw or Chevy's every weekend and they both always had wait...any place on a friday night is going to be busy unless we reserve tables or a table ahead of time.
 
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather outside.:rolleyes:

Deb, sorry to hear about Lindsey's complications but glad she is home now and doing better. Hang in there, it will get better.

Hello to everyone else and welcome to all the newcomers.

Had my first session of acupunture today. Damn those little things really hurt and i've got four tattoo's and had my nipples pierced before. Specially when she stuck me in the back of my head.
:mad:
 
Re: Re: Hey

temptations said:
~smiles~
I used to go to Duclaw or Chevy's every weekend and they both always had wait...any place on a friday night is going to be busy unless we reserve tables or a table ahead of time.

i'm sure you're right about that -
do you know of any other places in that general area?
 
Re: Re: Re: Hey

princess4u said:
i'm sure you're right about that -
do you know of any other places in that general area?


Well there is Corabs's (spelling) Italian Grill..its is nearby and a few other places near there ...would have to get directions from someone more familiar in the area..but there are lots of places near the mall. I know that Duclaw will reserve tables for us if someone call 's and asks them to but we would need as close to a total count as we could get to how many.
 
Hey, thanks Waverlysgirl for the assurance of safety in expressing my gratitude for the reference, and thanks Princess4u for clearing that all up. Now, if I could just guess firegirl and watergirl...

Oh, and tryinsumptinnew, sorry to hear that your new experience was so trying--Sounds like they might have been treating for pain, too, if it was the GB20 cluster? Sub-occipital? Always had a passing interest in traditional chinese medicine.

Well, it's weather like this that makes me glad I'm nigh-irrepressibly cheerful, so everyone else have a good weekend too.
 
Hello (again) all,
I just got back from TDY. Work has been hell to say the least. I tried to go back and catch up on everything that has been going on, but there was so much I thought I would just jump back in here. For the new folks I live in Waldorf, but work in D.C. like meeting new people and chatting and such. I will try to stay more in tune with whats going on. Talk to you all soon....X
 
tryingsumtinnew said:
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather outside.:rolleyes:

Deb, sorry to hear about Lindsey's complications but glad she is home now and doing better. Hang in there, it will get better.

Hello to everyone else and welcome to all the newcomers.

Had my first session of acupunture today. Damn those little things really hurt and i've got four tattoo's and had my nipples pierced before. Specially when she stuck me in the back of my head.
:mad:

OW!

What more can I say?

Roman
 
Re: discovered this thread

princess4u said:
welcome apet - wow we have the same "last name" -
just spelled differently :)

hope you'll stop back and post often -
it's not usually this quiet here ~

just read your sig line - oh so true -
are you actively into D/s relationships?

Ya know princess..we may be related (just kidding) anyway yes, i am actively involved in a r/l d/s relationship...going on 6 months...though somedays i know it feels like 6 years...(giggling helplessly) I will make it a point to drop in and bother ya'll more...
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey

temptations said:
Well there is Corabs's (spelling) Italian Grill..its is nearby and a few other places near there ...would have to get directions from someone more familiar in the area..but there are lots of places near the mall. I know that Duclaw will reserve tables for us if someone call 's and asks them to but we would need as close to a total count as we could get to how many.

I'm figuring Duclaw's may be the best bet for that reason...I don't think that Chevy's takes reservations, but I'm not sure. Anyhow, we'll do a more serious poll to get an estimate b4 the actual get-together.

Enjoy!

Roman
 
Re: discovered this thread

RomanHans said:
Wow--you've just increased significantly the population of 30-somethings on this thread!:D I may have some questions for you about the BDSM scene if you're open to them...

Welcome!

Roman

How significantly??? like a whole lot or just cuz i seem to be like the only one here??? Any questions you wanna ask...i will gladly endeavor to answer...just say the words...
 
Re: Re: discovered this thread

apet4you said:
How significantly??? like a whole lot or just cuz i seem to be like the only one here??? Any questions you wanna ask...i will gladly endeavor to answer...just say the words...

Ummm...by my count, there's probably about 4 or 5 of us here...a number of 20-somethings and more 40-and-older...y'know, we're quite a diverse bunch, actually!

And you may regret inviting me to ask you questions...I can be quite inquisitive! But I thank you for being so receptive!

Roman
:rose:
 
Shew! Get wrapped up in a few work things and look what I miss! A whole slew of new people!

Welcome Apet, and Firegirl, and KMK, and ...and....everyone else I missed! (as well as all the regulars...)

Hope everyone is having a great start of the weekend (and hopefully off sleeping soundly, or even better - not sleeping and with someone :devil:).

nite nite!
 
Dave32111 said:
Shew! Get wrapped up in a few work things and look what I miss! A whole slew of new people!

Welcome Apet, and Firegirl, and KMK, and ...and....everyone else I missed! (as well as all the regulars...)

Hope everyone is having a great start of the weekend (and hopefully off sleeping soundly, or even better - not sleeping and with someone :devil:).

nite nite!

Hey Dave..thought you dropped off the earth...lol:)
 
Not at all, darlin' - just harder to stay in touch when #$*(& comcast won't connect me back..... but all's well that ends well, right?

And what are you doing up so late?
 
Dave32111 said:
Not at all, darlin' - just harder to stay in touch when #$*(& comcast won't connect me back..... but all's well that ends well, right?

And what are you doing up so late?

Can't sleep & waiting on a friend...how about you?
 
Can't sleep and looking for one...

It's been a long week, what with 2 sets of taxes and budget deadlines to meet at work - how's your week been?
 
Dave32111 said:
Can't sleep and looking for one...

It's been a long week, what with 2 sets of taxes and budget deadlines to meet at work - how's your week been?

Most of its been excellent...hit a few bumps but I bounced back!
 
Back
Top