** Maryland **

Re: ~going to ask a question...

temptations said:
Ok im asking this in all sincerity and not man bashing at all...just curious. What is it about committment of any kind that scares a man so badly. Is the end of their freedom?? Is it the thought of just staying with that one person even when things may not be that easy? WHAT IS IT???

dunno Temp..but if you get the answer or figure it out..please let me know!
 
Re: Re: ~going to ask a question...

Feistyred16 said:
dunno Temp..but if you get the answer or figure it out..please let me know!

~laughs~ honey I surely will....my guess is it will take a life time..its like woman understanding men in general or vise versa..it just wont happen.....
 
Re: ~going to ask a question...

temptations said:
Ok im asking this in all sincerity and not man bashing at all...just curious. What is it about committment of any kind that scares a man so badly. Is the end of their freedom?? Is it the thought of just staying with that one person even when things may not be that easy? WHAT IS IT???


We don't like doing dishes.
 
Re: Re: ~going to ask a question...

illmatic_Kyle said:
We don't like doing dishes.

Hey Kyle...how have you been?

thats okay about the dishes..thats why I have a dishwasher...:)
 
Happy Saturday, or what's left of it, to one and all.

*glances over to Feisty* Hi baby. :kiss: :kiss:

Hi Bethy *waves*
 
Saturday Evening

Smiles softly..... Looking around

Hi Everyone

sits quietly reading all the post for the last week,,, smiling, so happy there are so many folks posting in here.

Thank you.... to each and everyone of you for keeping this thread active.



I've been down and out with the flu this week, trying to work and then just barely getting home in the evening to crawl into bed and get some sleep. Every part of my body has been in agony, muscles sore, coughing, hacking, sinesus inflammed, and just all around miserable.

I am feeling better today though, and am glad to be back here with my friends.

Huggggsss all the Ladies..... Smiling

^5 to my male friends.....
 
Feistyred16 said:
HEy yourself...:kiss: :kiss:

My, My... what a warm greating. *chuckle* HEY... you broke a thousand... congrats baby.

Hmmmmm.... looks like the next post for Me does it...... drum rollllllllllllllll


Feisty..... aren't you answering PMs tonight baby?
 
RedBeard49 said:
My, My... what a warm greating. *chuckle* HEY... you broke a thousand... congrats baby.

Hmmmmm.... looks like the next post for Me does it...... drum rollllllllllllllll


Feisty..... aren't you answering PMs tonight baby?

YOu better get over to my thread for that important one baby:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
temptations said:
Well it looks like i fit into that 30 something area...I am 31....i know im new..anyone mind if I try to make this get together??

:) :kiss:

looking forward to meeting you at the Lit together...


Smiles at you....
 
RedBeard49 said:
My, My... what a warm greating. *chuckle* HEY... you broke a thousand... congrats baby.

Hmmmmm.... looks like the next post for Me does it...... drum rollllllllllllllll


Feisty..... aren't you answering PMs tonight baby?

OMG...I hadn't noticed...
um..yes..i am darlin:devil:
 
Angelofsex said:
Just stopping in to wish everyone a Happy Easter.........so have a great Sunday.


:rose: :) :kiss:

Smiles at the sweet and only Angelofsex....


Happy Easter to you also...... Hope your enjoying your weekend.
 
silkynsmooth said:
Sneaking in to get my hugggss from AAAAhmann

Hugggggggggggggggggsssssssssssss sweet man...:kiss:

Huggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssss Silkynsmooth even tighter...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm


squeezing all around you with my arms....



Thank you sweetie.... I sure needed that hugggg...

:kiss:
 
AAAAhman said:
Huggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssss Silkynsmooth even tighter...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm


squeezing all around you with my arms....



Thank you sweetie.... I sure needed that hugggg...

:kiss:


Awwww hunnnn anytime ... tons of hugs are waiting for you.....:kiss:
 
Re: Feistyred

BethAnne said:
Hi One and All

I'm so sorry to be the one to tell you all
and you know Deb has talked about her coming grandbaby
but things are touch and go right now.
We don't know for sure that we're losing the baby, but they've admitted Lindsey to the hospital and it's not looking great.
there is still hope though
so i ask you all to keep Lindsey, the baby, Deb, and the whole family in your prayers or your positive thoughts, or just warm wishes and hopes...whatever it is that you do.

WCM and I are already praying for her and the family, and i told Deb i would let you all know. she said to say thank you. she's on her way back over to the hospital right now...Lindsey's own mom has just come out of surgery and can't be with her, and of course she really just wants her mom! wouldn't we all.
thank heaven she's got Deb...

btw...she's just 3 months along tomorrow...

Joins in with all that are praying and keeping Debbie and family in our thoughts.....

Smiles seeing Debbie here tonight..... a good sign.... I hope Lindsey and the Baby are doing well. My prayers go out for all of your family.

Hugggggggggggggssss Debbie softly... Smiling at you..
 
Re: Re: Feistyred

AAAAhman said:
Joins in with all that are praying and keeping Debbie and family in our thoughts.....

Smiles seeing Debbie here tonight..... a good sign.... I hope Lindsey and the Baby are doing well. My prayers go out for all of your family.

Hugggggggggggggssss Debbie softly... Smiling at you..

Thanks Darlin'...Lindsey & baby are doing well...
 
Re: I'm finally here!

X_TCY said:
My computer completely died on me. Sorry for the delay. I had a friend fixing it for me and they kept it for months. I was having LITEROTICA withdraws!

Ok, my current situation is very lonely and would like to make some new friends. So drop me a line if you like.

Thanks for Making a MARYLAND post. I am in Southern MD, near Solomons Island.

32 yrs. old, female duh, 36DD-27-34, long brown hair, brown eyes, looking for friends I can relax with and just be me!

:kiss:

Woooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Smiling...

Welcome Back X_tcy

hugggsss you tight.... Smiling at you.

I am glad you got your computer fixxed.... You have been missed here. As you see there has been a lot of new folks joining our thread.

Please enjoy and post here often.

:rose: :heart: :kiss:
 
Re: discovered this thread

apet4you said:
Good evening all:
I discovered this thread quite by accident and decided to drop in and introduce myself...I live about an hour away from baltimore in an itty bitty city...30 years of age, bi-sexual submissive female..Just looking to introduce myself to other marylander's...have a safe, quiet night... :rose:


Welcome Apet4you


Smiles at you.... Welcome to our little part of Literotica. Please make the Maryland thread your home here, and come by and get to know all the wonderful great folks here.

Your always welcome to post here.

Enjoy.... Looking forward to getting to know you.

:rose:
 
Back
Top