Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
DrFeelgood said:Boooring. OOOOOO I need a dirty woman. I need a dirty gal. LOL

SimpleGifts said:Why IS this thread perpetually on life support? It tended to be that way when it started too. Aren't there more of us inspired, eloquent Marylanders on Lit?
![]()
SG
princess4u said:happy sunday maryland ~ rise and shine

Noptcha said:it seems the thread is kept going by about 5 peopleany other marylanders out there?
Noptcha said:why you gotta go and wake me up so early
how is your sunday going

Sniper 1 said:I haven't posted on this thread in months. My apologies. Hope everyone is doing well.
princess4u said:early?????? i was awake since 6 am![]()

dkovic77 said:Happy Monday everyone. Just coming off a long trip...it doesn't feel like monday.
Hope everyone is having a good one.

princess4u said:tsk tsk tsk - so jealous![]()
check your inbox ~
princess4u said:welcome to lit and the maryland thread![]()
All vacation!Noptcha said:hopefully it was a vacation trip and not just a business trip. And mondays are ok, but its my 5th day in a row, tuesday is my 'friday' as it were. So two more for me before my weekend![]()
true2me said:Just noticed this thread. I also live in Maryland.
Nice to know so many others do too.
bigcpl4fun said:Speaking of jealous....how ya been...me, I've been MIA...sorry...still love ya lots sexy![]()
