** Maryland **

she wants you to be a few years older? ....age is only a matter of how you feel....and have experienced
 
Working Saturday, working on other things Sunday.

It's for the best. Last I heard, it's going to be 500 degrees in the shade this weekend anyhow.
 
JazzManJim said:
Working Saturday, working on other things Sunday.

It's for the best. Last I heard, it's going to be 500 degrees in the shade this weekend anyhow.

JMJ are you a Marylander? Do you play in a local band here?
 
true2me said:
JMJ are you a Marylander? Do you play in a local band here?

Yep - Southern Maryland.

I used to play in a couple bands hereabouts, once upon a time. Now I sing in a couple choirs.
 
JazzManJim said:
Yep - Southern Maryland.

I used to play in a couple bands hereabouts, once upon a time. Now I sing in a couple choirs.

Very cool, I'm in southern Maryland too.
 
Back
Top