** Maryland **

Noptcha said:
i see a little less than 400 pages o_O am i missing some?

you can set the number of entries you see on a page,
so yours is probably set higher so you see fewer pages -
i can see 601 on mine

BTW good morning :kiss:
 
JazzManJim said:
Working Saturday, working on other things Sunday.

It's for the best. Last I heard, it's going to be 500 degrees in the shade this weekend anyhow.

sing me to sleep tonight? :heart:

how have you been?
 
Random postings on a Saturday afternoon

Woman, you got me at a time I hot and aggressive! We will use discretion and a safe word for protection and the ability to stop and go as we please, while we discover limits and boundaries. I want to spank the hell out of you while I fuck you with my vibrating cock sleeve on (ask your clit how happy it will be). Anal play… with some lube applied to your splincher as I prepare it for my hot poker and shove my monkey cock in your ass—I want to feel how hot you are as I slide in slowly to the hilt and you feel my balls slapping your vulva with conviction. Take it nice and deep as I pinch your nipples and finger your flaming clit… you know this is going to give us hours of play. You better throat fuck me because the only way I am going to come in your mouth is with my cock ramming in your throat until you gag. Don't worry, I will be gentle in between to allow you to take me fully. I can't host, but I will get us a good hotel to fuck and frolic in. I want a place with a mirror by the bed because I want to see your mouth gaped open and I want to fuck your ass as you watch my hard monkey cock piston in and out of you. Not going to last less than a minute here… we are going for broke and I want to sodomize and treasure my wanton slut. Give me a description and a pic if you are serious as me!

And I have a beautiful cock and you have a dirty mind and body and you need a man to dominate your ever inner recess.
 
on_the_verge said:
Woman, you got me at a time I hot and aggressive! We will use discretion and a safe word for protection and the ability to stop and go as we please, while we discover limits and boundaries. I want to spank the hell out of you while I fuck you with my vibrating cock sleeve on (ask your clit how happy it will be). Anal play… with some lube applied to your splincher as I prepare it for my hot poker and shove my monkey cock in your ass—I want to feel how hot you are as I slide in slowly to the hilt and you feel my balls slapping your vulva with conviction. Take it nice and deep as I pinch your nipples and finger your flaming clit… you know this is going to give us hours of play. You better throat fuck me because the only way I am going to come in your mouth is with my cock ramming in your throat until you gag. Don't worry, I will be gentle in between to allow you to take me fully. I can't host, but I will get us a good hotel to fuck and frolic in. I want a place with a mirror by the bed because I want to see your mouth gaped open and I want to fuck your ass as you watch my hard monkey cock piston in and out of you. Not going to last less than a minute here… we are going for broke and I want to sodomize and treasure my wanton slut. Give me a description and a pic if you are serious as me!

And I have a beautiful cock and you have a dirty mind and body and you need a man to dominate your ever inner recess.

"with conviction" is a very nice touch :catroar:
 
More Saturday afternoon muses

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.



Additionally, a 401 Authorization Required error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
 
Last edited:
princess4u said:
sing me to sleep tonight? :heart:

how have you been?

I"m free most of the week, as far as I know. ;)

I've been well...busy as normal, but August should be a better month for that.
 
You want to play in front of the majick tv

princess4u said:
has that majick tv mesmerized you?

Oh, you even included a title! Actually... do you feel a bit mesmerized by the flicker and glow of the majick tv?
 
Saturday evening muses

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
 
Last edited:
princess4u said:
you can set the number of entries you see on a page,
so yours is probably set higher so you see fewer pages -
i can see 601 on mine

BTW good morning :kiss:



good morning hun. did you get the news you were looking for? :heart:
 
Noptcha said:
good morning hun. did you get the news you were looking for? :heart:

good morning? did you just get up???? :)

yes i received what i was expecting - just a little late ~
 
princess4u said:
good morning? did you just get up???? :)

yes i received what i was expecting - just a little late ~



well i didnt just get up, just my days have been blending together with no sleep. :p sorry it was a little late. hope you have a good day.
 
well now its tuesday , my last day before days off. Hope everyone is having a great day :)
 
well as cliche as it is, you take the good with the bad, and hope it comes out more positive.
 
November :p hope everyone is trying to stay cool indoors and hot in the bedroom ;)
 
Back
Top