** Maryland **

princess4u said:
well damn - we could have had the party there...

LOL I can just see it. All these cars descending on this farm land. And if we got hungry, there's sweet corn.
 
princess4u said:
all the more reason we could have had the party there :nana:

Heh. Well I do have tomorrow off, and nothing planned for the day aside from putting more gas in my car.
 
next week is out for me, going camping in assateague island. Maybe the week after? :p
 
how is everyone doing this morning? its early for me and already i am headed into work :( at least i get out early today.
 
Happy Friday...I hope everyone had a good week..and the weekend looks like a good one for ya!
 
:) i brought some work home with me..so I don't have to go in..much better that way....and look I'm almost done the work for the day.
 
dkovic77 said:
:) i brought some work home with me..so I don't have to go in..much better that way....and look I'm almost done the work for the day.

well i certainly hope you are enjoying the rest of the day :cathappy:
 
I know i am enjoying the next three days off after my excrutiating 80 hour week. I will be around periodically today.
 
Like the AV

princess4u said:
it has been a VERY long time

i'm fine thanks - and how about you?

I've been better, but not complaining. Really. Just working tooooooooo hard and to many things on my to do list.
 
Back
Top