** Maryland **

goodnight

i wish my day was better....it was a 14 hour work day *yawn* i think i need to sleep....good night
 
Tomorrow is my day off!!

Woohoo I just worked a 70 hour 5 day work week and tomorrow is my ONLY day off. Hopefully I will be getting off ;) Wishful thinking. Then back to a 6 day 90 hour work week. Woohoo...I am exhausted. When do I get to play? All work no play...
 
Day of Rest

Wow...why couldn't we have weather like this weekend all the time?

I hope everyone is well! :)
 
Shy---been there, done that...wasn't worth it. Listen to the old guy, get yourself a 5 by 8, find the love of your life and spend your weekends under the covers ;)

dk ---- 'cause you'd put the snow shovel, snow plow, rock salt, etc folks out of work...of course, they could always go to work for the sun blocker folks :D

princess, still the lovely sexy you :rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Gotcha....I was really refering to the Arizona like weather we had recently.

I like the snow as well...lots of fun can be had!

:D
 
dkovic77 said:
Gotcha....I was really refering to the Arizona like weather we had recently.

I like the snow as well...lots of fun can be had!

:D

True...on a snowy morning the Mrs prefers to snuggle up in bed and..... :devil:
 
Afternoon Maryland. Boring weekend huh? Always boreing here. 100 acres and nothing to do.
 
Dracoa said:
Afternoon Maryland. Boring weekend huh? Always boreing here. 100 acres and nothing to do.


there is lots of things to do with that much land :p
 
Noptcha said:
there is lots of things to do with that much land :p

Oh I know there is, but most if not all of them require someone else, hence the problem.
 
Back
Top