Iwatchedher
Virgin
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2023
- Posts
- 51
I'd love to join...I want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd love to join...I want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
Needs a group started on a platformGlad to see that many guys love masturbating
Yes …..I love thatNeeds a group started on a platform![]()
Masturbation is so funGlad to see that many guys love masturbating
You started this thread so thought you had ??Yes …..I love that
Don’t know howYou started this thread so thought you had ??
Can I b a member of the group love older menDefinitely want an invite.
A group was made up, but then it disappeared within 24 hours, I've asked what happened to it, but not had a response, also the Darty profile is unavailable nowCan I b a member of the group love older menand love to please them older the better
Don't get too disappointed over it, things like that happen all the time in places and sites like this, having a hard dick and typing on a forum like this makes you do things you really don't intend on doing , once the wad is shot , everything goes out the window. You got to watch the posers too.A group was made up, but then it disappeared within 24 hours, I've asked what happened to it, but not had a response, also the Darty profile is unavailable now![]()
Another lesson learnedDon't get too disappointed over it, things like that happen all the time in places and sites like this, having a hard dick and typing on a forum like this makes you do things you really don't intend on doing , once the wad is shot , everything goes out the window. You got to watch the posers too.
I’m guilty of being one of those people who complained about lack of response or ongoing interests in chats or messages AND THEN, life got in the way and I slipped into being one of those people that I originally complained about. I loathe myself!Another lesson learned![]()
Hi I'm sorry if my post came across like I was complaining, I was just trying to inform this thread about a group that was made up, only to be deleted within 24hours, I'm not sure why, I tried messaging the person who made the group on telegram where they arranged it to be, but didn't get a response, and their profile on here suddenly became unavailable.I’m guilty of being one of those people who complained about lack of response or ongoing interests in chats or messages AND THEN, life got in the way and I slipped into being one of those people that I originally complained about. I loathe myself!
63, would like to get invite, thanksI want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
Count me in 67 and still love to cumI want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
I'm in,if that's ok63, would like to get invite, thanks
I don't think it ever happened.I would like an invite!