Let's try it, there silky and have some stretch...Can you handle two?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let's try it, there silky and have some stretch...Can you handle two?
What position do you want me in?Let's try it, there silky and have some stretch...
A tug of war could start up.Let's try it, there silky and have some stretch...
Wedged between two burly dads with bonersWhat position do you want me in?
That's ok, the more the marrierA tug of war could start up.
Everybody pullThat's ok, the more the marrier
Good lord my modesty has been stripped away....Everybody pull
Your pride is long goneGood lord my modesty has been stripped away....
Covering my hard cock with one hand and my pink asshole with the otherYour pride is long gone
We're all going to cum on your ruined panties.Covering my hard cock with one hand and my pink asshole with the other
Yum, I say nobody cums from their own hand we need a circle jerk and I wish I was still wearing them!We're all going to cum on your ruined panties.
You can take them home.
Count me in for the fun! I am 71 and look forward to the group getting togetherI want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
Next timeYum, I say nobody cums from their own hand we need a circle jerk and I wish I was still wearing them!
60. I’m in63, would like to get invite, thanks
65 bi mwm. Interested in jacking. I mean joining inI want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
67 bi mwm65 bi mwm. Interested in jacking. I mean joining in
I want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
Yes please.I want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.