Hrdnhrnyhubbie
Bi-curious
- Joined
- May 1, 2025
- Posts
- 716
Good questionSo when is this group going to get started?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good questionSo when is this group going to get started?
way over 60 and still jacking it off. Dream of my upstairs neighbor as I cumI want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
Younger or older neighbour? M or Fway over 60 and still jacking it off. Dream of my upstairs neighbor as I cum
F around 60-65 nice tits and ass. she goes to palate classes.Younger or older neighbour? M or F
Mmmmm. Very niceF around 60-65 nice tits and ass. she goes to palate classes.
I want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
It’s that or surrender your ass to a dame.Yes fun to see, that older men still masturbate
Please include me...64 m shaved body, cock and balls and assI want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
I just did... ready to edge the night awayWould love to have a taste...
I just shaved from the neck down. Ready to edge.Please include me...64 m shaved body, cock and balls and ass
Mmm looking at pictures of men?I just shaved from the neck down. Ready to edge.
Looking at men in womens lingerie.Mmm looking at pictures of men?
Mmm I sometimes like to wear my wife's g-strings and a PVC corsetLooking at men in womens lingerie.
I have all my anal toys out and ready to goI think I am going to reach for the dildo. We'll make it a real edging night.
Oh that's sounds delicious..... I'd do the sameI have all my anal toys out and ready to go
I am wearing a black lace over the shoulder bra to start my edging night.Mmm I sometimes like to wear my wife's g-strings and a PVC corset
Now we have a clubOh that's sounds delicious..... I'd do the same
Nice!And... it is in!![]()
I know my walk aroung butt plug is in.Nice!
Mmm naked hard men in lingerieI bet you look amazing! Completely naked here, not time for nylons.