Mmm I love doing that when home aloneI know my walk aroung butt plug is in.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mmm I love doing that when home aloneI know my walk aroung butt plug is in.
I'd love to but my wife will be home shortly...this week and next my wife is home all day...getWhy don't you join us now?
Love taking the time like that when I canI will edge, add /change lingerie for a few hours. By then be ready for my anal toys. I'm showered, shaved, cleaned insude and out. It's going to be a long night.
When the time is right please let the group know. That's what a group is for, support.I'd love to but my wife will be home shortly...this week and next my wife is home all day...get
When home alone I love getting naked and looking at men and hard cocks ...
Next time you can .... let me/us knowLove taking the time like that when I can
I certainly will...in a few weeks...Next time you can .... let me/us know
I like the idea of men supporting each other in their erotic desiresWhen the time is right please let the group know. That's what a group is for, support.
It makes erotic desires more eroticI like the idea of men supporting each other in their erotic desires
Mmm delicious.....you just need some one watching youMmm, this dildo is hitting the right spot! It's milking my prostate nicely. Heaven. I love sharing with you all.
I have a vibe resting against my butt plugMmm, this dildo is hitting the right spot! It's milking my prostate nicely. Heaven. I love sharing with you all.
Mmm that would be so pleasurableI have a vibe resting against my butt plug
Oh, it is so very pleasurable, plus the precum output increases. Tastes so good.Mmm that would be so pleasurable
Wish I was there to lick your precumOh, it is so very pleasurable, plus the precum output increases. Tastes so good.
That would be very nice. You could pick out my next piece of lingerie to wear for edge night. Then I could lick your precum.Wish I was there to lick your precum
Mm. Yes then help put it on youThat would be very nice. You could pick out my next piece of lingerie to wear for edge night. Then I could lick your precum.
That would be so helpful, I have a bra strap that needs adjusting!Mm. Yes then help put it on you
Mmm happy to get behind you and adjust your straps....reach around and adjust the cups...tweak your nipples...That would be so helpful, I have a bra strap that needs adjusting!
I could think of a few other things you could do for me while you are back there. Let me see.....Mmm happy to get behind you and adjust your straps....reach around and adjust the cups...tweak your nipples...
Mmm I'd be happy to helpI could think of a few other things you could do for me while you are back there. Let me see.....
I'd be happy to watchMmm I'd be happy to help