Missionary Position

As a man I feel like the whole look and feel of a woman, lying on her back, then willingly spreading her legs to accept a man into a dominant position above her, knowing that her flesh will be penetrated repeatedly is such an erotic visual and sensation.
 
For me, a close second is having a woman on all fours, again in such a vulnerable position. So many options on how one can tease, restrain, control, and pleasure a woman. A man with two free hands, a hard piece of flesh, and a good imagination can be a dangerous thing.
 
Missinary is great. The eye contact, the control….

But I like standing missionary off the side of our bed. It’s the perfect height for fucking (why we chose it). I grab her wrists and power fuck her off the side of the bed hard and it always makes her cum in such a way that she pushes me outside of her.

It’s schlongtastic!
 
Back
Top