MsD's Orgy

Carver...thank you for sharing.. i fucking love it!
*puddles....on jays lap...

With my uncuffed hand a grab Ms. D and guide her juicy cunt on my cock.

Carver get over here, I need your cock in my mouth.
 
With my uncuffed hand a grab Ms. D and guide her juicy cunt on my cock.

Carver get over here, I need your cock in my mouth.

mmmmm.......fucker.....moans...cock sliding into the hilt..nails raking hard against Carver's ass..
 
mmmmm.......fucker.....moans...cock sliding into the hilt..nails raking hard against Carver's ass..

Grinds my hips ....around....and around.

I pull on Carvers balls as I take him deeper into my mouth.
 
Mmmmm.....sorry Jays...pushes Carver down leaning back on you..and spreading y pussy wide...Momma needs her kitty licked baby....soaking the chair your balls..mmmm
 
Mmmmm.....sorry Jays...pushes Carver down leaning back on you..and spreading y pussy wide...Momma needs her kitty licked baby....soaking the chair your balls..mmmm

As you pull off, my cock erupts and shoots cum everywhere!!!!!
 
Mmmmm.....sorry Jays...pushes Carver down leaning back on you..and spreading y pussy wide...Momma needs her kitty licked baby....soaking the chair your balls..mmmm

Bring is right down here and let me get a good lick.

Finger my ass Jay, get me hard as steel.
 
I'd take more but I'm horrible at taking pictures of myself.

The one with the garter and thong won't cooperate.
 
Last edited:
Bring is right down here and let me get a good lick.

Finger my ass Jay, get me hard as steel.

As my cock goes limp, I scoop up some of my cum and use it to lube Carvers asshole.

One.... two..... three fingers..

Your cock is so hard....
 
Mmm...dirty whore slide a finger in this horny bitches ass and make him cum for me.. i wanna see..both of your cock throb and cum..and then ..jays..you nasty cum slut your going to clean this messy up..\\rubbing my clit and tugging my ring..
 
Mmm...dirty whore slide a finger in this horny bitches ass and make him cum for me.. i wanna see..both of your cock throb and cum..and then ..jays..you nasty cum slut your going to clean this messy up..\\rubbing my clit and tugging my ring..

I already came...... Now lets get Carver to shoot a load all over your tits and cunt.
 
Mmm...dirty whore slide a finger in this horny bitches ass and make him cum for me.. i wanna see..both of your cock throb and cum..and then ..jays..you nasty cum slut your going to clean this messy up..\\rubbing my clit and tugging my ring..

I've been really bad and I need a spanking too.

*Grabs the ring with my teeth and tugs on it*
 
mmmm..arches!
jays..fucker...please...make him rosie for babygirl...mmm..make him make me cum aby

I slip a finger into your ass and then attack your clit with my tongue. I push my hips back against Jay, wanting his fingers deeper and his slaps harder.
 
I slip a finger into your ass and then attack your clit with my tongue. I push my hips back against Jay, wanting his fingers deeper and his slaps harder.

Have to go, real life calls..... :( so sorry.
 
I slip a finger into your ass and then attack your clit with my tongue. I push my hips back against Jay, wanting his fingers deeper and his slaps harder.

mmmm..fuck....bucks hard eyes closed...arching..panting...mmmm..cumming hard soaking your face.....

Mmm get on your knee"s you cunt sucker...

Takes my crop..and runs it over your rosie ass....
slapping methodically on each cheek....mm...sliding a lube set of fingers against your tight pucker teasing..whispering.....
*beg me fucker...
 
mmmm..fuck....bucks hard eyes closed...arching..panting...mmmm..cumming hard soaking your face.....

Mmm get on your knee"s you cunt sucker...

Takes my crop..and runs it over your rosie ass....
slapping methodically on each cheek....mm...sliding a lube set of fingers against your tight pucker teasing..whispering.....
*beg me fucker...

Please Ms Deanne, make me your bitch tonight. Let me serve you in any way you desire, succumb to any punishment or pleasure you may allow me. Use my body for your whims and wants.

I brought a wide and numerous assortment of tools you might want to looks over. I know some of them are rather large, but if seeing me writhe on the floor in pleasure/pain pleases you, I will bravely take them all.
 
Please Ms Deanne, make me your bitch tonight. Let me serve you in any way you desire, succumb to any punishment or pleasure you may allow me. Use my body for your whims and wants.

I brought a wide and numerous assortment of tools you might want to looks over. I know some of them are rather large, but if seeing me writhe on the floor in pleasure/pain pleases you, I will bravely take them all.

Mmmmmm...?..Let's see...fingers wriggling into your tight little ass...
hearing you gasp as i curl them down....
*breathe baby....stroking your back..
Eyes spotting a nice pink strap on...mmmmm...heheh...taking a medium plug and lubing it..sliding it gently against your ass...slapping each cheek making your jump..
now do Momma a favour baby and keep that in..
*turns and straps on the nice pink dual strap on....turning seeing it sliiping form your well lubed stretched ass... and using my whip to tease your balls..and then leaving a few tidy red lines on each buttock...gtrabbing your hair pulling back and pushing it back in....
*what did I say slut?!!
 
Mmmmmm...?..Let's see...fingers wriggling into your tight little ass...
hearing you gasp as i curl them down....
*breathe baby....stroking your back..
Eyes spotting a nice pink strap on...mmmmm...heheh...taking a medium plug and lubing it..sliding it gently against your ass...slapping each cheek making your jump..
now do Momma a favour baby and keep that in..
*turns and straps on the nice pink dual strap on....turning seeing it sliiping form your well lubed stretched ass... and using my whip to tease your balls..and then leaving a few tidy red lines on each buttock...gtrabbing your hair pulling back and pushing it back in....
*what did I say slut?!!

You said to keep it in Ma'am. I'm trying really hard too. I'm clamping down on it as hard as I can. Please let me worship your pussy and ass. I'll lick them like a good boy.
 
You said to keep it in Ma'am. I'm trying really hard too. I'm clamping down on it as hard as I can. Please let me worship your pussy and ass. I'll lick them like a good boy.

Mmm...and leave me all dressed up for nothing hehehe..
mmmm...stay
*slips the plug out..kissing and nipping your ass....
and smacking it..mmm just one thing for me baby...rubbing my pink cock between your legs against your balls..
and then nudging your little brown star...mmmhand reaching under to grasp your cock and stroking slow and sliding in....mmm 5 inches..all in baby nails raking down your back...
and the stroking slow and shallow..
 
Tell me what you want baby..what do you crave mmm..?
Want me puddled ....
writhing..want to make you use that sweet mouth on my sopping pussy mmm....wriggle that talented tongue in my sweet tight little asshole?..
:devil:
 
Mmm...and leave me all dressed up for nothing hehehe..
mmmm...stay
*slips the plug out..kissing and nipping your ass....
and smacking it..mmm just one thing for me baby...rubbing my pink cock between your legs against your balls..
and then nudging your little brown star...mmmhand reaching under to grasp your cock and stroking slow and sliding in....mmm 5 inches..all in baby nails raking down your back...
and the stroking slow and shallow..

*moans*

Oh yes Mistress D. You fuck my ass so well.

*I reach behind me and my fingers along the shaft of your cock. Rubbing the lube all over my stretched ass, I slip two fingers in with your shaft.*

I've been practicing for you Ma'am.
 
Tell me what you want baby..what do you crave mmm..?
Want me puddled ....
writhing..want to make you use that sweet mouth on my sopping pussy mmm....wriggle that talented tongue in my sweet tight little asshole?..
:devil:

I want you to work my ass over until I can handle the large plug. Then I want to eat you until you beg for every last inch of my cock in your pussy then ass.

I want you to use me any way that you want. Your demands are my pleasure. No matter what. Use me for your complete satisfaction. No matter how dirty.
 
I want you to work my ass over until I can handle the large plug. Then I want to eat you until you beg for every last inch of my cock in your pussy then ass.

I want you to use me any way that you want. Your demands are my pleasure. No matter what. Use me for your complete satisfaction. No matter how dirty.

Mmm..I thrust harder...slapping your ass hard...
*move your fucking hand slut...
rub that cock for me...mmm *cooing...
Don't cum...oh if you cum before me I will rape your ass like you've never felt...
hand landing hard on each cheek..mmmm..what a good little cock whore...
Pulling out....mmm This one...the biggest one...making a show of how big it is...rubbing against your lips..
*kiss it baby..
I am going to slide this lovely thick plug into you as mine...
And then you WILL please me...
*kissing your lips..sticky with lube
 
Back
Top