MsD's Orgy

Mmm..I thrust harder...slapping your ass hard...
*move your fucking hand slut...
rub that cock for me...mmm *cooing...
Don't cum...oh if you cum before me I will rape your ass like you've never felt...
hand landing hard on each cheek..mmmm..what a good little cock whore...
Pulling out....mmm This one...the biggest one...making a show of how big it is...rubbing against your lips..
*kiss it baby..
I am going to slide this lovely thick plug into you as mine...
And then you WILL please me...
*kissing your lips..sticky with lube

*kisses the plug then kisses you hard, tasting the lube on your lips*

Yes, please use me. I promise I won't cum until ordered to.

*I push my ass in the air and reach behind to spread my cheeks*

Please rape my ass Mistress. I deserve it for all the nasty thoughts I have running through my head.
 
*kisses the plug then kisses you hard, tasting the lube on your lips*

Yes, please use me. I promise I won't cum until ordered to.

*I push my ass in the air and reach behind to spread my cheeks*

Please rape my ass Mistress. I deserve it for all the nasty thoughts I have running through my head.

Slides in the big purple bulbous plug..twisting it...seeing you wriggle...
moan...mmmm baby....loook how your cock jumps....what a dirty little pervert hmmm?
ooooohhing as it pops in....mmm spread your legs whore..let me see your cock...
buggy whip in hand....
seeing you eye ball me from the corner of your eye..
*head down ass whore..
Thwach...mm seeing my red line pop out on your thigh...your yelp....
plug jumping..
*keep it in..pushing on it impaling it in your ass..
 
Slides in the big purple bulbous plug..twisting it...seeing you wriggle...
moan...mmmm baby....loook how your cock jumps....what a dirty little pervert hmmm?
ooooohhing as it pops in....mmm spread your legs whore..let me see your cock...
buggy whip in hand....
seeing you eye ball me from the corner of your eye..
*head down ass whore..
Thwach...mm seeing my red line pop out on your thigh...your yelp....
plug jumping..
*keep it in..pushing on it impaling it in your ass..

Ohhh yes. Just like that Mistress. Force it all in there.

*I moan loud and long, feeling the purple plug stretch me out so wide.*

I'm your worthless ass slut now. Please let me lick your tight, wet pussy. I want to taste you all over my face.

*I cry out as I feel the whip lay a welt across my leg*

Thank you Mistress. Thank you.
 
Back
Top