Munky's Official GiggLeGasm thread

alright..

now that you have me here..
what do you plan to do to keep me?
 
can I cum 23 times.. for old times sake?

I liked Our Old Times. But when I couldn't coax #24 you dumped me like an overripe banana. I was heartbroken and really limp. I'd like to see if we can get together again and may hold it to single digits.

Maybe play Scrabble or something.
 
(you totally didn't get the Jersey reference??)

so.. you offer your furry man love to all the other girls.
I get your triple word score?
 
the entire land is suffering.. it's been terrible

You should read some articles on Grantland or The New Yorker talking about how Ohio has been in the economic dumps, and the say (!) that somehow Lebron coming home will turn everything around. Hokay.
 
I love to fuck.
As a general rule, however, I think it's important to negotiate the details of a physical relationship before you actually get naked.

are you opposed to handling the clean up after?
 
I love to fuck.
As a general rule, however, I think it's important to negotiate the details of a physical relationship before you actually get naked.

are you opposed to handling the clean up after?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. First, I intend to wine and dine you at Chez Francois, one of my favorites. During dinner I would talk dirty in your ear and tease your inner thigh . . . okay, you don't want to be romanced, you just want to fuck.

I call for our limo and we go back to my suite at the Ritz where you rip my clothes off with reckless abandon, strangely attracted to my rich auburn fur. And then we . . (fade to black)

Then I clean up.
 
I'm taking my conservative behind to bed
have a good night, Munkeybutt
 
Defcum 1: Red Alert

(Wright-Patterson AFB) This IS NOT A DRILL. Satellite surveillance indicates GiggleButt sighting over Ohio, USA. NASA sensors indicate dangerously high hormonal levels. Further details as available. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

end transmission
 
(Reuters, London) Earlier today NASA acknowledged a GiggleButt Hormonal Storm over Ohio, USA, and advised that all gurlz of a certain age strap on their June Cleaver Aprons, warning that what NASA described as a "Wild Munky Sex" Contagion might ensue and that GiggleButt might be Patient Zero. Tensions were heightened when GiggleButt posted pictures of her Beaver on a prominent adult website. Reuters has yet to confirm whether the beaver belongs to Gigglebutt.

*further details as available.*
 
Dear Diary,

Today I slept in - until 9:30 - but much later than I've slept in a long time. The phone call that woke me was sweet, a nice surprise, but no substitute for the "you know what" that has been missing lately. I sure could go for some "you know what."

Lunch was nice. You can never go wrong with Yours Truly.

and now I sit here.. wondering what on Earth I should make for dinner. Is it totally wrong to eat out twice in one day?

dammit.. I said "eat out"
now I'm thinking of "you know what" again.
 
Breaking News

(TMZ, Hollywood) As the world's attention focused on the unexplained GiggleButt Hormonal Explosion over suburban Cleveland, reporters and paparazzi flocked to the scene in hopes of finding the elusive GiggleButt, often referred to as Patient Zero.

Journalists on the scene interviewed Ms. GiggleButt's neighbors and one, 88 year old Chester Willing, claimed he saw Ms. GiggleButt flashing him by lifting up her June Cleaver apron to display her bush. "Actually", Mr. Willing admitted, "I didn't have my specs on. Coulda been some sort of sexual rodent."

In related news, Guatamala's Volcán Pacaya is still an active volcano.
 
(TMZ, Cleveland) After this afternoon's unexpected and shocking declaration that GiggleButt "has no bush" TMZ has dispatched BushMaster II to the Land of Cleves to peer up GiggleButt's June Cleaver Apron and establish the truth. Those familiar with BushMaster II's previous achievements will recall his famous Paris Hilton shot. TMZ has also learned that the Hormonal GiggleButt has a 'Dear Diary' entry that was posted on a disgusting 'adult' website. TMZ is endeavoring to learn who it was intended to, and why he didn't just go ahead and phone fuck her.

In related news, scientists have confirmed that butterscotch is the root of all evil.
 
Back
Top