my own thread

cockslave said:
good what i like to hear

Thanks sweetie, going to take a short nap for some rest before hand you have lovely evening Hun and get some rest yourself dear :rose: :kiss: ;)
 
hey girl, just looking in to say hello (my life is so shit I'm actually working at the mo :D )
 
John048 said:
Thanks sweetie, going to take a short nap for some rest before hand you have lovely evening Hun and get some rest yourself dear :rose: :kiss: ;)
i will try hun but you know me.....insomniacs are us
 
Surfin said:
hey girl, just looking in to say hello (my life is so shit I'm actually working at the mo :D )
hi babe........poor you working at this time!:(

still gives us a chance for a brief catch up. other than work hows my fellow scot...any plans on visiting the home country this festive season?
 
cockslave said:
hi babe........poor you working at this time!:(

still gives us a chance for a brief catch up. other than work hows my fellow scot...any plans on visiting the home country this festive season?

a frayed knot, its the old mans birthday on the 2nd jan so I should go home but I'm mr fuckin mugins this xmas and on support constantly. I fakin hate work :) although on E at the mo is naked girls of the playboy mansion (bonus)

so how you doing, good I hope (sorry your thread is like topsy and grows hudely every time I'm here and can't catch up_)
 
Surfin said:
a frayed knot, its the old mans birthday on the 2nd jan so I should go home but I'm mr fuckin mugins this xmas and on support constantly. I fakin hate work :) although on E at the mo is naked girls of the playboy mansion (bonus)

so how you doing, good I hope (sorry your thread is like topsy and grows hudely every time I'm here and can't catch up_)
getting there hun.start back at work tomorrow
thank god 5 weeks a long time
i'm working xmas/boxing nights too
 
cockslave said:
getting there hun.start back at work tomorrow
thank god 5 weeks a long time
i'm working xmas/boxing nights too

it is indeed, thogh sometimes I'm a` wee bit jealous though good luck, they ain't th best days to be working. I'm only on support then so if nothing goes wrong I'm laughing but I bought a goose for chrimbo so hope I don't bun it
 
Surfin said:
it is indeed, thogh sometimes I'm a` wee bit jealous though good luck, they ain't th best days to be working. I'm only on support then so if nothing goes wrong I'm laughing but I bought a goose for chrimbo so hope I don't bun it

congratulations I think you've received my most pised up reply yet :)
 
cockslave said:
lol
i thought you were working and sober?

nope, working and pissed though its be tim enoe, up at 6.30 tomorrow to stasrt all ovr again
 
Surfin said:
nope, working and pissed though its be tim enoe, up at 6.30 tomorrow to stasrt all ovr again
your a nutter ya loon. hope you have a massive hangover
 
pookies said:
I'm great sweetie. How are you?
I see you're finaly well enough to go back to work.
Hope you have learned to calm down a little while having fun online. ;)
me learn to behave hun.....you've got to be kidding ! ! ! I'm scottish remember;)

not in our vocabulary ...just like the words no and stop!
 
nite Sexy, slave john is heading to bed love may you have sweet dreams hun when ya go :rose: :kiss: ;)
 
John048 said:
nite Sexy, slave john is heading to bed love may you have sweet dreams hun when ya go :rose: :kiss: ;)
as is this slave hun..she all chatted out. see you later :kiss:
 
WOOKSTER said:
Returning the bump with a very good morning to you ! :kiss: :kiss:
i like bumps with a good morning.......come to think of it i just like bumps!

hi sexy :kiss: :kiss::heart:
 
John048 said:
Hope work goes well for ya sexy and ya got your wish for the video's Miss let me post a link for em today, cause of a request for a pic showing her slave cumming but only had the video's and she said post a link for em! :D ;) :kiss: :rose: :devil:
ooo goody goody must check it out before i go to bed
hi John :kiss:
work was ok............feels like i've never been away!
 
cockslave said:
ooo goody goody must check it out before i go to bed
hi John :kiss:
work was ok............feels like i've never been away!

Hiya Cs :kiss:

Good to hear sweetie glad ya enjoyed hun :rose: :kiss:

Hope ya enjoy hun :devil:
 
Back
Top