my own thread

cockslave said:
hope you behaved yourself for Miss Se7en no cumming without her permission!

Ooh i did behaved and didn't cum, no more until permission is granted or a need is present :devil: :rose: :kiss:
 
John048 said:
Ooh i did behaved and didn't cum, no more until permission is granted or a need is present :devil: :rose: :kiss:
good don't want you being ostracised over the festive period! :kiss:
 
cockslave said:
you'd better be

Aww ya don't have faith in this slave again hun, I'll behave and that is a Promise, only seeing family unless santa gives me a trip to the UK sexy :devil: :kiss: :rose: ;)
 
John048 said:
Aww ya don't have faith in this slave again hun, I'll behave and that is a Promise, only seeing family unless santa gives me a trip to the UK sexy :devil: :kiss: :rose: ;)
ah but i know what temptation can be like hun:)
 
MadMaximo said:
That's the idea. I'm running the screen as we speak.
sorry babe ...i'd missed your post......don't know how.

guess you'll be heading home shortly?
 
John048 said:
dang busted again, could be a need in there somewhere though sweetie! :devil: :rose: :kiss:
oh there's always a need there JOhn.its just the learning to control it
 
cockslave said:
oh there's always a need there JOhn.its just the learning to control it


ahh I'm trying though Sexy the control part, and Miss gave ya a kiss for your nipps in her slaves thread maybe that was for watching over her slave last week making sure he behaved! :devil: :rose: :kiss:
 
John048 said:
ahh I'm trying though Sexy the control part, and Miss gave ya a kiss for your nipps in her slaves thread maybe that was for watching over her slave last week making sure he behaved! :devil: :rose: :kiss:
control the hardest thing to learn...had to do it the hard way my self when injured so as not to make it worse

tell Miss Se7en thankyou . they will tingle for ages now:)
 
cockslave said:
control the hardest thing to learn...had to do it the hard way my self when injured so as not to make it worse

tell Miss Se7en thankyou . they will tingle for ages now:)


ahhh understand hun, I'm learning though especially after last week that NO means NO :eek:


i will sexy going to take more pics tonight so she'll be able to approve for the morning, mostly more of earlier today ;) :kiss: :rose:
 
cockslave said:
sorry babe ...i'd missed your post......don't know how.

guess you'll be heading home shortly?
Yes, ma'am. I have guests this evening, so I won't be on until sometime tomorrow.
 
John048 said:
ahhh understand hun, I'm learning though especially after last week that NO means NO :eek:
i will sexy going to take more pics tonight so she'll be able to approve for the morning, mostly more of earlier today ;) :kiss: :rose:
mmmmm just got to love that jewellry hehe:kiss:
 
MadMaximo said:
Yes, ma'am. I have guests this evening, so I won't be on until sometime tomorrow.
awww and there's me starts back at work this time tomorrow:(

still hope you have a lovely evening hun. don't do anything i wouldn't either. so that means have fun, drink to much, make a fool of yourself........

:kiss:
 
cockslave said:
mmmmm just got to love that jewellry hehe:kiss:


Ohh i do, couldn't wait to wear that piece today, started oiut as a couple for her and she wanted to share em with everyone, she was a very Happy Mistress this morning, her slave made her smile big time today :rose: :kiss: ;)
 
John048 said:
Ohh i do, couldn't wait to wear that piece today, started oiut as a couple for her and she wanted to share em with everyone, she was a very Happy Mistress this morning, her slave made her smile big time today :rose: :kiss: ;)
good what i like to hear
 
Back
Top