Hello, I'm a music snob and I'm scared.cockslave said:mine into razorlight, green day, linkin park, slipnot, system of a down.....but then throw in bowling for soup, wheatus, mcfly , son of dork
Gotta love McFly though...

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello, I'm a music snob and I'm scared.cockslave said:mine into razorlight, green day, linkin park, slipnot, system of a down.....but then throw in bowling for soup, wheatus, mcfly , son of dork

ok hunJohn048 said:smart move![]()
bb in a bit guys and Cs![]()
loldaveg85 said:Hello, I'm a music snob and I'm scared.
Gotta love McFly though...![]()
membership fee is one cock pic ........benefits are that i usually post more pics of my pussy than thatas well as scintilating company for most of the night!daveg85 said:There's a club now? Is there a membership fee? Any "benefits"?
Link in sig, take your pick!cockslave said:membership fee is one cock pic ........benefits are that i usually post more pics of my pussy than thatas well as scintilating company for most of the night!
cockslave said:membership fee is one cock pic ........benefits are that i usually post more pics of my pussy than thatas well as scintilating company for most of the night!
here pleaseVaBoy said:Hmmm, where do I send that pic to, here or myplace?
of course you can hun ......the more the merrierRuss007UK said:may I join CS ???
![]()
![]()
cockslave said:of course you can hun ......the more the merrier![]()
always do like to clean up a mess like thatRuss007UK said:Good choice CS - wanna help make the mess and clean it up afterwards ?

cockslave said:always do like to clean up a mess like that![]()
hehe of course........its the kid in me...always making a mess on the bed i was..........shampoo, talcum powder,makeupRuss007UK said:you enjoy making it too ?
cockslave said:hehe of course........its the kid in me...always making a mess on the bed i was..........shampoo, talcum powder,makeup![]()
just aboutcockslave said:hi Shin .![]()
you all set then for the big day?

image doesn't quite fit with goatee hunRuss007UK said:err make-up - you never mentioned making me your lady boy !!!
good feelingShinigamiSama said:just about
got all my shopping done atleast
well
except my dad
his have to wait till they're in stock(funny shirts) again sometime in january
they're waiting on the printers to finish printing the next batch
and need to attempt to wrap some little nicknacks
but yeah pretty much doen
![]()
Branching out for extra money? You should have said!cockslave said:i have twenty dvd's to wrap
just the family hundaveg85 said:Branching out for extra money? You should have said!![]()
cockslave said:here please
.......oooooo feels like it could be xmas after all![]()